Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy i think gus needs a pair! That concrete patio gets hot! ;)

1693259330344.gif

Come to think of it he has 4 feet so make that 2 pairs! :rofl:

Last edited:
Dogs hate anything on there feet huh......?...........:crying:....on the Old Lassie films they used to stick elastopplats on it paw pads to make it Limp for the films...:bighug:
1693259671959.gif

i think gus needs a pair! That concrete patio gets hot! ;)

Yeah.....?..............I'll let you put them on for him..........it'll be like trying to ride a bucking bronco.................. :crying:

Come to think of it he has 4 feet so make that 2 pairs!

I haven't See Sid since the floods...........:biggrin:.........but I still always Look..........:biggrin:

Yeah.....?..............I'll let you put them on for him..........it'll be like trying to ride a bucking bronco.................. :crying:

I haven't See Sid since the floods...........:biggrin:.........but I still always Look..........:biggrin:
No idea how the groomers do Dexter! We have a brush that’s basically a glove with brushes on each side to brush the loose hair off and Lola chills and enjoys it but dexter runs for the hills if he even sees it and if u sneak it on him somehow he almost immediately realizes it and runs for his life! :haha::rofl:

:dammit:I don't pay for YouTube so I don't know how I get it?
U just have to sign up to be a free member of the site! Don’t gotta be a premium member but canna stuff is age restricted so u gotta view from your profile so they know you’re of age! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back