Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of hermies and seeds I had one hermie bad missed it cause I been injured and not paying enough attention to my ladys. Stress for sure caused it. But I got a few nice seeds out of it. And going to be getting more. is it worth popping them might actually be a good crosses. I mean what I got to lose.

Was it a video of a black hole? I am not old enough to watch it without copying link and going to YT app…..and i am far too lazy for that! ;) :rofl:

Or maybe it was a video of @Son of Hobbes growing out all of our raffle winnings! :shrug::crying:
:doh: :wall: Nope video with fullduplex and they were talking about mossy and if he still talks to her. He said yeah once and awhile but she’s probably pissed at him right now cause of the seed prize packs he hasn’t sent out.. They are packaged just has to get them to the post office.. The video says it’s 2 hrs old but who knows when it was actually filmed

:doh: :wall: Nope video with fullduplex and they were talking about mossy and if he still talks to her. He said yeah once and awhile but she’s probably pissed at him right now cause of the seed prize packs he hasn’t sent out.. They are packaged just has to get them to the post office.. The video says it’s 2 hrs old but who knows when it was actually filmed
Well all Hobbes needs to do is forward our address info to brother mendel and we’s a still waitin! :shrug::oops1:

Speaking of hermies and seeds I had one hermie bad missed it cause I been injured and not paying enough attention to my ladys. Stress for sure caused it. But I got a few nice seeds out of it. And going to be getting more. is it worth popping them might actually be a good crosses. I mean what I got to lose.

I’ve heard it both ways good and bad but from my understanding those seeds will be more prone to be hermie’s..

I’ve heard it both ways good and bad but from my understanding those seeds will be more prone to be hermie’s..
I herd that too but I can watch them good. Lol i just wanna grow something I made even if it was on accident I think Im going to try them sometime in the future.

Eh........where was that @Lil Dab ....?

@Mossy be sure to view this one. You are legend :bow:
They may be prone to hermies.

1693259193613.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back