Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
not if the plant was never pollinated to begin with :doh: jus sayin.... ;) ppp
Alright dumb legit question how come there was a seed in there if it wasn’t pollinated.? If you remember I had a very similar issue found premature seeds and I am almost certain nothing hermied/ pollinated the tent it was only on one plant.. not trying to argue just confused as usual :doh::paleo::thanks:

Alright dumb legit question how come there was a seed in there if it wasn’t pollinated.? If you remember I had a very similar issue found premature seeds and I am almost certain nothing hermied/ pollinated the tent it was only on one plant.. not trying to argue just confused as usual :doh::paleo::thanks:
Isn't it called 'selfing' if plant pollinated itself? And would that happen cause of stress or just genetics? Or is that not the case here..? I'm just adding on to your questions @Lil Dab .

Errm, it had to be a hermaphrodite if it was not pollinated by another male plant. Certain environmental stressors can cause this, or they can also be genetically predisposed as such.
:pass:

Errm, it had to be a hermaphrodite if it was not pollinated.
I never had any balls on this plant but I did have balls on the twenty 20 freebies early on In the grow in the same tent but I culled em around week 3 or 4 I don't think pollen even formed yet but I could be wrong..

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Monday Live Stoners!

I never had any balls on this plant but I did have balls on the twenty 20 freebies early on In the grow in the same tent but I culled em around week 3 or 4 I don't think pollen even formed yet but I could be wrong..

A couple of things here: pollen if it can remain dry can be viable a long time so that easily could be the source of your occasional seed. The other thing is a "Nanner" can easily go undetected. The ones in this picture are obvious but a little one can hide in a bud and pollinate a few pistils.

nanner.jpg

I was going to make chicken and noodles for linner but now you have me thinking stir fry............. I have two steel woks a big one and a little one. Nothing cooks like a good wok on gas.

IMG_20230828_131413275.jpg

Day 77 and new clusters of white hairs are shooting out every day, I also found a couple spots that look like this..
View attachment 1627610

Help a noob out what should I do, is it done at this point or let it keep going? Is this a seed forming? And how? I'm at about 5% amber the rest is milky or lightly cloudy.

You see that odd Pistil @Hotfire ...you have it In the red circle...above the suspected seed..... :pass: ....

I'd suspect that that is your hermie.......... :headbang: .....it is Wrong........look at the pistils Not in the red circle.............compared to Them...that is just Wrong........

I'd Nip that whole little bunch........ :pass:

Dude thanks for sharing this I almost paid no mind to it cause it shows up as unviable here.. I learned a lot from it for one is where our seed prizes are :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
Was it a video of a black hole? I am not old enough to watch it without copying link and going to YT app…..and i am far too lazy for that! ;) :rofl:

Or maybe it was a video of @Son of Hobbes growing out all of our raffle winnings! :shrug::crying:

@Hotfire ....same shot.....drop your eye just below to the right of your red circle..........there are some really withered trics....and looks..from here..to be another seed.......... :pass: ...could be wrong...........

EDIT...nope..optical illusion...... :headbang: ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back