Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PinkyNotTheBrain You'se still wipe lead? Its all No-Hub here.
Its industrial... 8" , I've never actually asked but im assuming it must still be code cuz everytime ive done 8", with multiple companies, weve always leaded and i still lead animal fittings sometimes just cuz I know my goofy ass gonna forget n pull one out pushing too hard on another

Day 77 and new clusters of white hairs are shooting out every day, I also found a couple spots that look like this..
View attachment 1627610

Help a noob out what should I do, is it done at this point or let it keep going? Is this a seed forming? And how? I'm at about 5% amber the rest is milky or lightly cloudy.

:pass:
That's a seed. Which cultivar is this?

Im in pain but really not as bad as it usually is, i just could only stand with my hands above my head holding that heavy shit up for so long. The weight alone made my back bones touch which by itself is enough to make you nauseated. I wanted to stay cuz i can work if im constantly taking breaks and being conscious of my gut n back , idk
Maybe u can say its work that makes u sick! Then u could get workmans comp! ;) :shrug::rofl:

Got sent home for throwing up, was holding up cast iron for too long while the other "plumbers" were supposed to lead it together. Then our carpenter tried to box all 3 of em. Now im home :doh:
DIS!
IMG_20230828_100453481.jpg

consume-mass-quantities.jpg

Day 77 and new clusters of white hairs are shooting out every day, I also found a couple spots that look like this..
View attachment 1627610

Help a noob out what should I do, is it done at this point or let it keep going? Is this a seed forming? And how? I'm at about 5% amber the rest is milky or lightly cloudy.

that'z a seed bract & they form irregardless of whether a plant has been pollinated or not....simply give a light squeeze with ur fingerz or a pair o' tweezerz....there may be a seed in it, but chancez are it'll be a soft squeeze, cuz it'z empty.......g'head, i'll wait ;) ppp

I have a beautiful hand hammered wok in the cabinet that I haven't used in years! :face::gassy::wall::what?::oops1:

God Damn electric stove!!!!!!!:grrr1::grrr1:

I tried an electric wok. :crying::crying::crying::crying::haha::haha::haha:
I guess it's not soooooooooo bad. There is no way I could duplicate the stir fries I used to do . Almost everything that went into it raised or grew. You just can't compete with that.
The steel woks are definitely superior for super high heat. Electric cooktops with baked on spills are a pain. Use your electric wok….still delicious and one pan to clean!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back