Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
but canna stuff is age restricted

Can you not sign in for me and just tell them I am Old......?........................... :crying:

It wants me google password....and the password book is in the bedroom...and if I go in the bedroom I'll wake hubby up...then he'll moan at me for being on the comuter after midnight............:crying:...so I'll Pass........:biggrin:

@Mossy i think gus needs a pair! That concrete patio gets hot! ;)

View attachment 1627623

Come to think of it he has 4 feet so make that 2 pairs! :rofl:
Those are very common out here year round, if you could imagine. Especially when it drops below 60, you would think there was a blizzard coming.. people walk their dogs in strollers too, like a newborn. I don't get it.. it's not just a couple people either :crying: :nono:

1000010373.jpg

Can you not sign in for me and just tell them I am Old......?........................... :crying:

It wants me google password....and the password book is in the bedroom...and if I go in the bedroom I'll wake hubby up...then he'll moan at me for being on the comuter after midnight............:crying:...so I'll Pass........:biggrin:
Cliff notes….
Dan tells where ALF came from and what the first 5 afghani influences are! Then i lost motivation and stopped watching! ;) :crying:

make a new Google account :crying::crying::crying:

Those are very common out here year round, if you could imagine. Especially when it drops below 60 here, you would think there was a blizzard coming.. people walk their dogs in strollers too, like a newborn. I don't get it.. it's not just a couple people either :crying: :nono:

View attachment 1627627
Some lady had them on her dog in the grocery store yesterday! I was in too much of a hurry to take a pic!

make a new Google account :crying::crying::crying:
I believe u can say u don’t know password and it will send a link to your email they have on file! How i got into my account!

Actually it sends an email with a number and then YouTube shows a page with 3 numbers and u are to pick right one! Doesn’t seem secure thinking about it cuz means a hacker has a 33% chance of getting in! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back