Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @JP1
U know how we be out here findin shit road dog
tumblr_m5a7o436kD1qdwv8ro1_500.gif

No ....I did....:dragon2:..Deep Chunk made the Black Leafed Dragons.....ALF#4.... View attachment 1627631....

He added the Bubba Kush to Black Dragon...... :headbang:
Whatever it is i needs me some! ;)
I don’t wanna call names out but hoping i got a friend in the Northeast with some oldies but goodies she wants to share! ;) :eyebrows::bighug:

1 of u smart peoples need to invent a banger that cleans itself! ;) :rofl:

Guess til then I will stick to doin it da ol fashioned method! :shrug::lildab:
Damn, cleaning the banger is my zen moment while I'm holding in the cough and turning red :rofl: Buy 2 bangers next time that way you always have a fresh one when it's time to clean the other one.

Damn, cleaning the banger is my zen moment while I'm holding in the cough and turning red :rofl: Buy 2 bangers next time that way you always have a fresh one when it's time to clean the other one.
Smoke some cigarettes for 25 yrs! There will be no “holding the cough in” or at least there ain’t for dis dude! :rofl:

I’m lucky to finish the banger with both lungs still intact!

You would Think that would Work.........................................wouldn't you.........?.......

IMG_7552.JPG

Unless....you are hubby...........................I Think that is his spares and repairs stand............:nono:.....flipping Magpie........

They cost 2 euros each about the same in $'s.....just use it till it gets dirty and dispose of them......but no...:doh:....he keeps them.....just incase he Needs them.....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back