Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time they were almost 2 feet tall...and everyone started to notice them...they just left them...there were 4 big ones in there...probably starting to just bud..lol
Im 💯 positive that one dude still has his up next to his tomato plants

@Mrs.InkAddict my balls look like that then... well this is your ass! 😆
raygo08-leyza-walking.gif

Good morning brotha! Taking a trip to the nearest city in a while, me and wifey. Hit a sams club, Salvation Army for work pants for me ( they gonna get dirty anyways…) and maybe a couple more stops… lunch then home. Getting together with in-laws (non puffers) to drink and cards later. They know I do so no prob. Got a big porch to occupy while doing so. Mowed lawn yesterday evening so reg chores are done. Will update my threads later this afternoon when plants wake up.

Good morning brotha! Taking a trip to the nearest city in a while, me and wifey. Hit a sams club, Salvation Army for work pants for me ( they gonna get dirty anyways…) and maybe a couple more stops… lunch then home. Getting together with in-laws (non puffers) to drink and cards later. They know I do so no prob. Got a big porch to occupy while doing so. Mowed lawn yesterday evening so reg chores are done. Will update my threads later this afternoon when plants wake up.
Sounds like a good day bud enjoy the family....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back