Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL,,,,,it's all good, the one city critter I am glad we don't have are rats, I had to go down to NYC to drop the parents off to go on a cruise ship and I don't think I was there 30 seconds before I seen a rat the size of a small dog scurry along the wharf headed for the ship!!!!
We have native rats here. Norway rats specifically. They'll come out of the woods and are attracted to bird feeders mostly. They not huge, smart, and they're a pain in the ass to catch

We have mice and rats here...not in our home though...
We occasionally get a few mice into the house in the fall, but in short order they are mere corpses that you step on in the middle of the night on the way to the john, left there like a toy whose batteries have died by one of the kitties, LOL

We have native rats here. Norway rats specifically. They'll come out of the woods and are attracted to bird feeders mostly. They not huge, smart, and they're a pain in the ass to catch
There was a bunch of rats in the composter at the old apartments garden...I wonder how everyone's weed plants are doing!!

So boujie
Listen! You knew this from day 1 … I’m still mad at you for not telling me I took a sip of tap water yesterday!! Why would you use my damn water jug ! Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ you did that shit on purpose I swear !!!

I would burn our house down if I ever saw one in here 🔥 you’re lucky I don’t burn it when I see a spider !! View attachment 1609866
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back