Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a city boy...so I don't know much about them...I have squirrels, rabbits, posoms, and raccoons...
LOL,,,,,it's all good, the one city critter I am glad we don't have are rats, I had to go down to NYC to drop the parents off to go on a cruise ship and I don't think I was there 30 seconds before I seen a rat the size of a small dog scurry along the wharf headed for the ship!!!!

LOL,,,,,it's all good, the one city critter I am glad we don't have are rats, I had to go down to NYC to drop the parents off to go on a cruise ship and I don't think I was there 30 seconds before I seen a rat the size of a small dog scurry along the wharf headed for the ship!!!!
522c5e63-d480-42c0-a0ef-78c14599843a_text.gif

We have mice and rats here...not in our home though...

They're harmless to everything except a garden. Vegetarians. And I they're pretty hilarious when they run. But no worries with them, they won't bother you :bong:
As long as they leave my weed plants outside alone...they already ate the whole head of a baby plant....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back