Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My water just measured 157 ppm, highest I ever seen it.

Probably why you need more ph down ppm and hardness go together .. At least I think so in most cases.. mines over 2x that 300-400ppm plus high ph 8.5 and high alkalinity.. IMO the man to ask is @Mañ'O'Green he's the site water expert

@Fermented_Fruitz :bighug: ...how's that for a delivery Tip.....?.......:biggrin:

Lmao i was afraid that was gonna happen Wednesday night! Had an order pop up from the pet store and got there and realized the person ordered an entire case of kitten food! Luckily they just had me leave it on front porch!

1692985977910.gif

Just got back from town and my cell had a call from holland Netherlands… don’t know what’s up with that… maybe a job offer? To be a master cultivator? Lmfao!!!! Prob not…
They just want to ask if your car warranty has expired etc.

Since I'm retired I enjoy those calls.......I'm not responsible for what I say since they called me, don't like it, don't call.........have my wife laughing her ass off while I string them along.

Just got back from town and my cell had a call from holland Netherlands… don’t know what’s up with that… maybe a job offer? To be a master cultivator? Lmfao!!!! Prob not…
My wife got a call from the Castro, NY Police Dept Fraud Division. The caller ID said "Castro Police." They told her if she hung up the phone the police would be there in 5 minutes to arrest her. The lady wanted all kinds of personal info. The wife is easily flustered and was as red as a beet, scared sheet less. I finally convinced her to hang up. There is a real Castro Police Dept, but they only have 2 cars, and no Fraud Division.

Worst part of these phone scammers, is they prey on elderly on fixed incomes more then anyone, and that makes them the lowest of low lifes, IMO.
My 91 year old dad maxed out my parents credit card to a f'n pos scammer who convinced him he won millions and needed to send them the tax money. My mom has to remind him numerous times a day he's not aloud to answer the phone. But his memory is really bad these days.

Worst part of these phone scammers, is they prey on elderly on fixed incomes more then anyone, and that makes them the lowest of low lifes, IMO.
My 91 year old dad maxed out my parents credit card to a f'n pos scammer who convinced him he won millions and needed to send them the tax money. My mom has to remind him numerous times a day he's not aloud to answer the phone. But his memory is really bad these days.
There is a documentary series on MAX called telemarketers and its made by a couple people that used to work for the originators of these phone scams and it was ones calling wanting donations to help the local police FOP’s or whatever they are called! Only 2 episodes in but 2nd episode starts showing where these organizations not only knew the scam these telemarketers were pulling (since they got 10% of money raised…yes only 10%) and they actually contacted the telemarketing companies higher ups with ways to change up the script with more lies in order to get more donations! Crazy show so far so anyone with MAX subscription i def recommend checking it out! ;)

OK! Thanks a lot! I wasn't quite sure how it would be accounted for.

Actually On your Profile........... :headbang: ...so if you were pursuing Vendors all you gotta do is get them to Look at your Profile and they can See that you do Test and Complete.....

Look at @N/A-Greengo 's.........:biggrin:.... 17 Reviews......it is almost a Guarantee for a Vendor......

1692988576306.png

Would it also be true for items you personally purchased? Would those reviews count toward the points?

Yup.......press my Profile..........all I've Reviwed is a polytunnel................ :biggrin: ...we don't sell them on site...but someone Might be Thinking about buying one..........:headbang:....so I'll save their money.......:biggrin:

If I get some reasonably firm bites, I'll shoot you a message on what information to relay to them.

Happy Hunting...........:pighug: ....

There is a documentary series on MAX called telemarketers and its made by a couple people that used to work for the originators of these phone scams and it was ones calling wanting donations to help the local police FOP’s or whatever they are called! Only 2 episodes in but 2nd episode starts showing where these organizations not only knew the scam these telemarketers were pulling (since they got 10% of money raised…yes only 10%) and they actually contacted the telemarketing companies higher ups with ways to change up the script with more lies in order to get more donations! Crazy show so far so anyone with MAX subscription i def recommend checking it out! ;)

I think the next time they call, I am going to act like a telemarketer and try to sell them some extended car warranty! See what they think about that! Hey, they called me… how would they know they didn’t call another telemarketer… lmfao. I’m used to working with clients so I have a good (and convincing) voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back