Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halfway 1450 Woot ? @420Forever
RDT_20230824_2358035261808751124580653.jpg

I think the next time they call, I am going to act like a telemarketer and try to sell them some extended car warranty! See what they think about that! Hey, they called me… how would they know they didn’t call another telemarketer… lmfao. I’m used to working with clients so I have a good (and convincing) voice!
Tell them they will also get a discount and a free car window decal if they donate to the police benevolent fund….spoiler there is no such organization unless u consider the fake charity set up to swindle people!

Ask @Drownomatic to keep an eye out! All those stickers on business windows/doors with a police badge and a name and number for some local police FOP those 100% came from a scam phone company and are in no way connected to a legit company or law enforcement group! ;)
Psssst….i say u cuz in documentary New York and New Jersey were where the were taking video out front of businesses showing the stickers! It followed around a heroin addict still working for these companies only they do it from home now not call centers!

Lmao i was afraid that was gonna happen Wednesday night! Had an order pop up from the pet store and got there and realized the person ordered an entire case of kitten food! Luckily they just had me leave it on front porch!

View attachment 1626804

:biggrin: I'd end up Skint...with lots of cats..........
cats.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Friday Live Stoners!

I got the two fence posts that Hillary snapped fixed today. I used Post Buddys that come out of the UK. They work a trick.

I have really hard water, and I add potassium silicate which further bases the water, so I have to add 2-3 ml's per gallon.

Probably why you need more ph down ppm and hardness go together .. At least I think so in most cases.. mines over 2x that 300-400ppm plus high ph 8.5 and high alkalinity.. IMO the man to ask is @Mañ'O'Green he's the site water expert
Don't forget that all of those acids turn into a base metal when the reaction with the alkaline water takes place. This is going to mess with your overall nutrient balance. Using a couple of different acids is a good approach spreading it out over sulfur, phosphorus and nitrogen additions.

A better approach to use when your water is that high in calcium, magnesium and carbonates is to run a sodium water softener in front of a reverse osmosis filter. Then add back ~50ppm Cal-Mag.

I have municipal water with two sources, river water and well water. The river water is very good at 70 PPM The well water can go over 250 PPM. I have RO for when I a on well water. With all of the rain we had this past year all I have been getting is the river water.

Breakfast of Champions:
IMG_20230825_100739718.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back