Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:biggrin: I'd end up Skint...with lots of cats..........View attachment 1626869
200w (29).gif

I got the two fence posts that Hillary snapped fixed today. I used Post Buddys that come out of the UK. They work a trick.
I made similar years ago from 1/4 plate 3 " wide then set up a 2" dam around it and pour some concrete. Frence is still standing at the old place.

A better approach to use when your water is that high in calcium, magnesium and carbonates is to run a sodium water softener in front of a reverse osmosis filter. Then add back ~50ppm Cal-Mag.

Man I wasn't even the one asking the question but now I'm confused what's new I know :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So in your opinion this way using RO with 50ppm calmag is better then cutting the tap water with RO to <100ppm? I've done it all ways I think now and thought I was settled on tap/RO but now I am second guessing my self :wall::bow: I did have good luck using RO and calmag thought i had better luck with tap/RO but it could be other things

I do have a whole house salt water softener installed before the RO but the tap water I use is before the softener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back