Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that the US is the only country that worries about chlorine in farming. Other countries actually add it to the water they feed the plants because it kills bacteria and removed biofilm from pipes and stuff.
No idea how much is needed but have definitely seen chlorine listed on some canna sites as a necessary micronutrient!

My water just measured 157 ppm, highest I ever seen it.
Do u shake the ph stuff up good? Could lose potency if not if particulates are settling! I mean fuck if i know if that can be an issue as I don’t ph shiznit around here! I see that as 13 seconds of my life i would never get back so i say fuck it! ;) :crying:

Do u shake the ph stuff up good? Could lose potency if not if particulates are settling! I mean fuck if i know if that can be an issue as I don’t ph shiznit around here! I mean thats 13 seconds of my life i would never get back so i say fuck it! ;) :crying:
Buddy I shake it every chance I get. The ph stuff I mean.

Just got back from town and my cell had a call from holland Netherlands… don’t know what’s up with that… maybe a job offer? To be a master cultivator? Lmfao!!!! Prob not…
Goddamn telemarketers using apps to change the number call originates from! I have had ones that show as my local office of emergency management (911 call back type of situation) but it was just some cocksucker with that bullshit nonsense about car warranty expiring! :cuss::finger:

Only found one other person that does Coleus around here so I'll probably cut back on them,

The thing is with Coleus they have such massive colour variety you might not both have the same ones........... :headbang:

Lost a little on the Antheriums, sold a couple but they are so damn finicky about environment the rest don't look so good ( oh well, live n learn and wife loves hers

Yup....finicky is not what you want if you have to lug them about all over.........:headbang: ....

The Camelia shrubs/trees are doing good and should sell when the buds open in the fall (need to do another batch of air layers for next year

I Love them...but they always died in my UK climate...I gave up.........:pass:.......

Wife's sweet potatoes are kinda bursting out of the pot

Hubbyy says there are 5 fields of sweet potatoes 'round us....so we'll be getting Freebies........:headbang:....

didn't do well on the peppers or red potatoes

We couldn't get the chillies to germ....but might try again September.....with a little protection they will over winter here....:headbang:.

but heat is screwing everything up.

I call September ressurection month......a lot of the stuff that dies off in August will regerm September....:wizzy:.. #FingersCrossed

1692985734650.gif

I read that the US is the only country that worries about chlorine in farming. Other countries actually add it to the water they feed the plants because it kills bacteria and removed biofilm from pipes and stuff.
Well if you're organic farmer it kinda **** with your flora and fauna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back