Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, could be different ratio of minerals. Any idea where your water comes from?

Mine comes from wells that are about 100 feet from a major river, so the water source is the river, but the sand and soil filter it before it gets to the wells. So I would imagine major changes in the river could impact my water.
My municipalities reservoir is in limestone country and an old coal region area.

Hmm, didnt think of that.
At my farm, I was blessed with excellent water and a great well. I'd give anything for it to have it now! Naturally, it was rock steady stable! With my new place I am on co-op water and I am less the quarter mile away from the well and the tank. It's extremely consistent Luckily there's no chloramine, but there is a hellacious amount of chlorine! :face: Naturally, I let it sit to off gas the chlorine. I usually have 15 gallons, three buckets, in various stages of off gassing and I usually have five gallons bubbling in the grow room.

Now in the city, there are quite a few of them that have multiple sources during different times of the year. Most of the DFW Metro area is like that. Water can very greatly there !

1692983933298.png

Are those some stone dingalings or what?? :yoinks::crying:

At my farm, I was blessed with excellent water and a great well. I'd give anything for it to have it now! Naturally, it was rock steady stable! With my new place I am on co-op water and I am less the quarter mile away from the well and the tank. It's extremely consistent Luckily there's no chloramine, but there is a hellacious amount of chlorine! :face: Naturally, I let it sit to off gas the chlorine. I usually have 15 gallons, three buckets, in various stages of off gassing and I usually have five gallons bubbling in the grow room.

Now in the city, there are quite a few of them that have multiple sources during different times of the year. Most of the DFW Metro area is like that. Water can very greatly there !

I read that the US is the only country that worries about chlorine in farming. Other countries actually add it to the water they feed the plants because it kills bacteria and removed biofilm from pipes and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back