Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had kind of the same problem and attributed it to high humidity. Also Outlier C and also just one tip of one cola I noticed the sugar leaves changing colors so I chopped off the top 2 inches and approx the top inch had a dead ish looking stalk. No sign of mildew in the loupe and no problems on any of the other 3 plants. And the rest of the outlier came out fantastic fantastic.
She is by far the frostiest auto i have grown! I haven’t been disappointed once with the few night owl strains i have grown!

Has me hoping @JP1 bought me something nice from the drop last night! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

So since it was extremely limited am i ok to just snip them spots off? Literally 95% of the bud was fine and was couple teeny spots on a few buds!

I am gonna now break down the bigger buds to check insides to be safe but only spots i found it were the ends of the bigger branches where the multiple buds were basically 1 giant mass! Also next time i grow this i will be supercropping and tying main stems at 90 degree angles so them lil buds grew upright along the stem instead of into 1 giant budsicle!
Yes, just clip out the mold. Be sure to dry to 58% RH and keep it that way. The spores are there and there is no need to make them happy. The commercial bud they sell is full of mold. A tiny bit won't hurt.

For some reason I thought you were @Mossy showing that bud, That is why I was talking about all of the rain........

She is by far the frostiest auto i have grown! I haven’t been disappointed once with the few night owl strains i have grown!

Has me hoping @JP1 bought me something nice from the drop last night! ;) :eyebrows::crying:
i have a couple 10 packs of Owl Pellets of which I’ve grown 2 and loved them as well

Yes, just clip out the mold. Be sure to dry to 58% RH and keep it that way. The spores are there and there is no need to make them happy. The commercial bud they sell is full of mold. A tiny bit won't hurt.

For some reason I thought you were @Mossy showing that bud, That is why I was talking about all of the rain........
Oh we had bunch of rain too and rh in house is much higher then usual! Took 8 days hanging and 2.5 days in paper bags to get down to 10% range! Also in that time my humidifier set on 60% never came on once! Or if it did it didn’t even use but a tiny fraction of the tank!

but i chopped the lil yellow calyces off and u could see that in those particular spots it was like inside of calyx was hollow!

Try crumbling it between our fingers.....how does it feel.....?

If it is dry and crumbly....Probably bud rot....... :headbang: ...

Just got 1 pack. Been trying to hold off on my seed collecting for a while :crying: But I've finally grown at least 1 of everything I have, so I have a couple free spots next run :pass:

For some reason I thought you were @Mossy

The Kinky gloves were a giveaway huh............?................
blue theme.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back