Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @Mossy , There are twenty grow ports and the lights are pretty decent. I debate throwing in a couple 24 Carat or something similar and see what happens.
1688585023391.gif

All dry now!
View attachment 1611296

We had to get the stairs all done before we can install the new balusters for the railing, since we're going to have to drill new holes and all that. Massive pain and an incredible amount of work for such a small area lol but I'm very happy with it thus far! I got some fancy wrought-iron spindles that have been sitting in the closet nearly two years waiting for us to get to this project lol.
Looks great! For about 3 years I installed/finished hardwood floors and stairs/rails and I loved it for the reasons you stated, a lot of work and detail in a small area makes for GREAT satisfaction when you’re looking at your finished product

Last edited:
Thanks for the reps @Mossy , There are twenty grow ports and the lights are pretty decent. I debate throwing in a couple 24 Carat or something similar and see what happens.

Years ago .....when I first started growing ...and Autos were a foot tall.... there was a cannabis tower.......I always thought if I won the lottery I would get one......... :biggrin:

I never won the lottery.......:headbang:......but I'm Liking your tower............I'd Have to put an Auto in........:biggrin:

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Humpday Live Stoners!

hump-day-happy.gif

This just seemed like the appropriate .gif for today :crying: :crying: :crying: @PinkyNotTheBrain don't look!

Yesterdays meal was so damn good!

IMG_20230704_185814724 (1).jpg

It is hard to think of hot dogs, potato salad and deviled eggs as gourmet but these really were good!

There were no fewer than 14 households in our viewing range shooting off illegal fireworks last night. I had all my hoses laid out and charged. It really was a good show but so dangerous.

My 2 fucking neighbors (behind me and 2 doors down) were shooting mortars off til almost 2am! :cuss::deadhorse:

It was only one such inconsiderate bastard in our neighborhood last night, I yelled out the door around 1am but I don't think he could hear me. In any event he did not stop. It was not like a continuous run just random volleys just as I was about to fall asleep - BOOM . What an asshole!

Staying up late is way easier than getting up early. And plus this way we got both sets done in one day! I don't have to be awake at any specific time so it doesn't really matter honestly

The shine has mostly eliminated the optical illusion that disguised the steps looking down, this is a good thing.
Hay all, I am pretty new to indoor growing. Only been doing it for a couple years now. Most of my experience is outdoor, of which I have many many years experience. Outdoor you really do not concern yourself with VPD as you can do nothing about it. My current indoor setup is in flower and running a VPD of 1.6. I know that the optimum for flower is a VPD of between 1.0 and 1.5. Should I be all that concerned about being slightly outside the optimal range?
You are getting into the danger zone at 1.6 VPD it may cause the transpiration to slow down and this will effect the nutrient uptake. It will show up as deficiencies. I have had this problem in my current grow where it got too hot with too much humidity. I am using RotBlock to prevent Bud Rot.

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced the site being really slow?
I’ve checked my connection and been on other sites but just AFN seems to be slow.
I had some slow loading of pictures this morning, they may be doing a backup or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back