Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed this
IMG_20230705_112707314.jpg
now for some paint fumes
IMG_20230705_131300134_HDR.jpg

Ok since I bought we got this new ac unit nothing is blowing....I even took out the LG and hooked up a small portable ac in the kitchen ..this helps so much....that makes 3 going...we need one more in the kids bedroom...i put the LG in there but im afraid soon as i plug it in boom it will trip....
20230705_130336.jpg
16885828000893732608852337571211.jpg
20230705_104510.jpg

They are Out there...........:yeah:... #JustSayin

:biggrin: Enjoy your day...........:pass:
Yup and they're still are out there somewhere:doh: The wind stopped blowing and it got hot AF brutal sure glad I'm not working this week though:cooldance: Home now chilling in the AC resisting a nap eating some food it is going to be tough :dizzy::baked:

Restarted the hydroponic veggie tower with 6 romaine lettuce , 6 Bibb lettuce , 2 Pac Choi, 2 Tatsoi, 2
tower restart .jpg
Lipstick Peppers, and 2 Cherry Falls Tomatoes.

Nice job! I hope my wife doesn't see it, she's been on me to do mine for the last 30 years. Is that banister strong? How about a rope fishnet to keep little kids from going over the side?
View attachment 1611160
All dry now!
1000010918.jpg

We had to get the stairs all done before we can install the new balusters for the railing, since we're going to have to drill new holes and all that. Massive pain and an incredible amount of work for such a small area lol but I'm very happy with it thus far! I got some fancy wrought-iron spindles that have been sitting in the closet nearly two years waiting for us to get to this project lol.

Nice job! I hope my wife doesn't see it, she's been on me to do mine for the last 30 years. Is that banister strong? How about a rope fishnet to keep little kids from going over the side?
View attachment 1611160
It's still getting another two coats of clear coat and then the risers need painted before we can install them though. Hopefully not more than another week, I'd like to get them installed while hubby is off next Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back