Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago .....when I first started growing ...and Autos were a foot tall....
1688589453194.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Humpday Live Stoners!

View attachment 1611311

This just seemed like the appropriate .gif for today :crying: :crying: :crying: @PinkyNotTheBrain don't look!

Yesterdays meal was so damn good!

View attachment 1611312

It is hard to think of hot dogs, potato salad and deviled eggs as gourmet but these really were good!

There were no fewer than 14 households in our viewing range shooting off illegal fireworks last night. I had all my hoses laid out and charged. It really was a good show but so dangerous.

It was only one such inconsiderate bastard in our neighborhood last night, I yelled out the door around 1am but I don't think he could hear me. In any event he did not stop. It was not like a continuous run just random volleys just as I was about to fall asleep - BOOM . What an asshole!

The shine has mostly eliminated the optical illusion that disguised the steps looking down, this is a good thing.

You are getting into the danger zone at 1.6 VPD it may cause the transpiration to slow down and this will effect the nutrient uptake. It will show up as deficiencies. I have had this problem in my current grow where it got too hot with too much humidity. I am using RotBlock to prevent Bud Rot.

I had some slow loading of pictures this morning, they may be doing a backup or something?
1688589589088.png

It appears u got some blisters on your wiener! :yoinks::haha::crying:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green or anyone that knows so i dont gotta google search….

So the outlier c i maybe left too long waiting on max amber and it was so densely packed that couple colas the end buds on them had a little mold so lost this
image.jpg

My question is this tho! On a couple branches where it was mold free when i cut the end buds iff to check them i noticed had a couple lil patches like this in spots where the 2 buds were smooshed together….

Ok so i realized i already went at it with scissors so can’t see it now :doh:

170F4E40-88F8-4021-859E-D25B88552301.jpeg

I will describe tho…..
It wasn’t brown or anything like u would expect on budrot but i chopped the lil yellow calyces off and u could see that in those particular spots it was like inside of calyx was hollow! Really weird and not sure if its a form of budrot or if them particular spots just didn’t mature all the way cuz of how tight they were around the stem! :shrug:

I wound up with 64g off this girl and given that first 2 weeks of life were spent in a tiny seed starter tray def got more then was expecting! Be nice to see what she does when started in final pot! :thumbsup:

8828A066-F1C6-49B5-90FC-85F895F06582.jpeg

So the outlier c i maybe left too long waiting on max amber and it was so densely packed that couple colas the end buds on them had a little mold so lost this
View attachment 1611326

My question is this tho! On a couple branches where it was mold free when i cut the end buds iff to check them i noticed had a couple lil patches like this in spots where the 2 buds were smooshed together….

View attachment 1611327

I will describe tho…..
It wasn’t brown or anything like u would expect on budrot but i chopped the lil yellow calyces off and u could see that in those particular spots it was like inside of calyx was hollow! Really weird and not sure if its a form of budrot or if them particular spots just didn’t mature all the way cuz of how tight they were around the stem! :shrug:
Yes that is bud rot. With all of the rain you had I would be surprised if you don't find more? I am testing RotBlock now and I am really concerned about my current crop because I hit perfect conditions for rot a couple of times this past week :eek2: It will be a true test of the product.

Yes that is bud rot. With all of the rain you had I would be surprised if you don't find more? I am testing RotBlock now and I am really concerned about my current crop because I hit perfect conditions for rot a couple of times this past week :eek2: It will be a true test of the product.
So since it was extremely limited am i ok to just snip them spots off? Literally 95% of the bud was fine and was couple teeny spots on a few buds!

I am gonna now break down the bigger buds to check insides to be safe but only spots i found it were the ends of the bigger branches where the multiple buds were basically 1 giant mass! Also next time i grow this i will be supercropping and tying main stems at 90 degree angles so them lil buds grew upright along the stem instead of into 1 giant budsicle!

View attachment 1611326

View attachment 1611327

I will describe tho…..
I had kind of the same problem and attributed it to high humidity. Also Outlier C and also just one tip of one cola I noticed the sugar leaves changing colors so I chopped off the top 2 inches and approx the top inch had a dead ish looking stalk. No sign of mildew in the loupe and no problems on any of the other 3 plants. And the rest of the outlier came out fantastic fantastic.

I think i saw 1 bud that slipped by into that 64g i need to pull out but this was all i found on entire plant!
image.jpg

If i should just throw it out thats fine or if its safe to cut out and smoke or make into edibles thats cool too! Just wanna know its safe before consuming any of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back