Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm, turnz out they did g'head & have a couple showz on the other side of town, so the boomz weren't all that loud & it only lasted a couple hrz, so Gracie did ok for the most part :whew: ppp
It wasn't nearly as bad as last week and this past weekend around these parts. Last night was some smaller fireworks and local yocals shooting their guns off. So Buster wasn't too upset as long as he was in my lap.

mmm, turnz out they did g'head & have a couple showz on the other side of town, so the boomz weren't all that loud & it only lasted a couple hrz, so Gracie did ok for the most part :whew: ppp
My 2 fucking neighbors (behind me and 2 doors down) were shooting mortars off til almost 2am! :cuss::deadhorse:

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced the site being really slow?
I’ve checked my connection and been on other sites but just AFN seems to be slow.
I’ve had mine slow down on here a bunch before but not right this minute!

It wasn't nearly as bad as last week and this past weekend around these parts. Last night was some smaller fireworks and local yocals shooting their guns off. So Buster wasn't too upset as long as he was in my lap.

ya, we got lucky here this year by havin a county wide ban on em becuz of the drought, so....:thumbsup: ppp

My 2 fucking neighbors (behind me and 2 doors down) were shooting mortars off til almost 2am! :cuss::deadhorse:

that'z fucked up & i bet Dexter & Lola def weren't happee :nono: ppp

My new ac unit...
20230705_123642.jpg

ya, we got lucky here this year by havin a county wide ban on em becuz of the drought, so....:thumbsup: ppp

that'z fucked up & i bet Dexter & Lola def weren't happee :nono: ppp
Dexter doesn’t mind so much but Lola was still in bathroom at 8am when i went in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back