Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah..... :pighug: ...just a pack of Trojans and an Anti Drama radar..........:headbang:....Off you Go.............:condom:
200.gif

Best fun you can have in your Life for Free.....if you keep a Cap on it............. :yeah: .......and keep outta the way of jealous ex boyfriends.

:pighug:

These DNA search things now have a Lot of people running Scared............:biggrin:....they can match you up world wide now.......

Thanks @Buzzard. A psychotic fellow-prisoner slept with a Bible under his pillow, 2 under his mattress, another within arm's reach. He was convinced that the CO Lieutenant had implanted something in his head. We became friends because we were both doing time for boatloads of marimba, and because I spoke his dialect of Costeño Spanish, and maybe I was as nutso as he was. He had a favorite Bible verse I still remember 45 years later: "a live dog is better off than a dead lion, because while there's life there's hope."

Afternoon kittens. Finally taking a break, got yard finished up, been moving plants off the front porch to the pallet tables in back so all they get is about 4 hours of direct sun. I'm going to have to scrounge up about 3 or 4 more pallets just for the ones in the sun. Most the coleus are up under the carport on the back of my trailer so they only get about 2 hours of direct sun in the mornings. Up to 98 already and I'm pooped out.

These DNA search things now have a Lot of people running Scared............:biggrin:....they can match you up world wide now.......
I have been struggling with a problem with my Familial DNA search ..And it's no fun to suddenly discover that everything you've known is not true...(even though I had doubts all my life)

:pass:

They are Out there...........:yeah:... #JustSayin

:biggrin: Enjoy your day...........:pass:
Carp are nasty but fun to catch! When we would go fishing for them we literally had to tie our poles to the dock cuz if one of them bit your line they immediately would take off and if not tied down your pole would rocket ship straight into the lake never to be seen again!

Hope everyone is doing good! Been a few days but everything is good, just busy with the family!
Starfox & Mothman somewhere between week 6 & 7 the other ones are between week 3 & 4.
Every few months we got alot of dr appointments for my son to make sure he's on track to getting off the ventilator so if I go MIA just know I'm on daddy duty! Much love to all of you!
20230703_125418.jpg

20230703_125357.jpg

I have been struggling with a problem with my Familial DNA search ..And it's no fun to suddenly discover that everything you've known is not true...(even though I had doubts all my life)

:pass:

Yup......I can Imagine that is a hard one. Lots of Lies that were told in Families coming home to roost now....and it is so cheap and accessible.

Like Gift price..... :pass: ....throwing up good and bad stuff.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back