Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many beautiful women out for me to be driving water heater s around. I need blinders, like a horse
I always hoped I would reach an age when I would no longer be distracted by every passing skirt. So far, at 72, still a fool for a pretty face or a curve of the hip, but fortunately less able to do anything about it.

Thanks for the rep @Mossy. I wasn't a very good dad either. I was away on smuggling missions, insane adventures, or locked up a lot of the time, so my kids were raised "by the village." I didn't meet my daughter 'til she was 3, then didn't see her 'til I got custody at 17. I'm told that whenever she saw an airplane in the sky she would say, "there goes my dad." Me eldest didn't remember his mom, but called his grandma and 2 neighbor ladies "mamá." I was in jail when I got custody of him, so my mom had him from age 10 to 13. Nonetheless, all my kids turned out to be better people than I will ever be.

It's not where you start...it's where you Finish @Mara Cachafa ...:bighug:..and it Looks like you are doing Overtime now............:biggrin:

Mephisto Sundae Thumper tester #2 got the axe late last night while I was waiting for the fireworks (I finished at 1AM, and never noticed the fireworks). She had a slow start because of gnat larvae munching on her roots as a seedling. I topped her kinda late, not sure what node, but she wound up with 14 little colas:
MGST.2_day86_hang.jpg

It's not where you start...it's where you Finish @Mara Cachafa ...:bighug:..and it Looks like you are doing Overtime now............:biggrin:
I'll say an amen to this.

I recently had what I thought was a massive heart attack. I had the whole shebang ... cold sweat, nausea, massive heavy pain in the chest, radiating pains down my left arm with tingling in my jaw and fingers. I put a game face on for my wife but in my head I was pretty sure that I was Fred Sanford'ing it and that this was the "big one". After a bunch of expensive tests I found out I have something called Barlow's Syndrome. Basically, I have an intermittent prolapse of a mitrial valve of my heart. It won't kill me in and of itself, but it damn sure makes me think that I am dying.

All of the above is still recent and I am still processing it all. But, the key takeaway for me is that at 56 I have more days behind me than in front of me, and tomorrow is most definitely not guaranteed. So, things that I wanted to do but had always put on the back burner for "another day" .... well those things are now on the front burner.

All we are guaranteed is this single moment. Everything else is a wish.

I always hoped I would reach an age when I would no longer be distracted by every passing skirt. So far, at 72, still a fool for a pretty face or a curve of the hip, but fortunately less able to do anything about it.

Oiii Oii........in the UK we'd say Watch him........:yeah:...he'd shag a warm scarf................................:crying:

It is not the sex that is the Problem.......it is the creating children...:pighug:......

Mephisto Sundae Thumper tester #2 got the axe late last night while I was waiting for the fireworks (I finished at 1AM, and never noticed the fireworks). She had a slow start because of gnat larvae munching on her roots as a seedling. I topped her kinda late, not sure what node, but she wound up with 14 little colas:
View attachment 1611193
This is my first grow with Mephisto genetics and I have to say that so far I am pleasantly impressed.

I'll say an amen to this.

I recently had what I thought was a massive heart attack. I had the whole shebang ... cold sweat, nausea, massive heavy pain in the chest, radiating pains down my left arm with tingling in my jaw and fingers. I put a game face on for my wife but in my head I was pretty sure that I was Fred Sanford'ing it and that this was the "big one". After a bunch of expensive tests I found out I have something called Barlow's Syndrome. Basically, I have an intermittent prolapse of a mitrial valve of my heart. It won't kill me in and of itself, but it damn sure makes me think that I am dying.

All of the above is still recent and I am still processing it all. But, the key takeaway for me is that at 56 I have more days behind me than in front of me, and tomorrow is most definitely not guaranteed. So, things that I wanted to do but had always put on the back burner for "another day" .... well those things are now on the front burner.

All we are guaranteed is this single moment. Everything else is a wish.

:karmacloud: Bless you @WeedsInMyMind ....I Wish you a speedy recovery...or at least an adjustment to living with it...:bighug:

This is my first grow with Mephisto genetics and I have to say that so far I am pleasantly impressed.
I've grown 34 of their strains so far and I have seeds for 22 more. I can't complain about any as they have all been spot on. My favorite is always the next one I harvest. :hothot:

:karmacloud: Bless you @WeedsInMyMind ....I Wish you a speedy recovery...or at least an adjustment to living with it...:bighug:
Thank you! It is really weird. Two months ago I was spreading dirt on my property and moving river rock. By myself I moved and spread 21 yards of fill dirt and 8 tons of river rock. Now, going up the basement stairs can trigger the feeling of having a heart attack. No fun. But fuck it .... I'm still here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back