Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

They are Out there...........:yeah:... #JustSayin

:biggrin: Enjoy your day...........:pass:
In case you missed grandpa's carp recipe here it is again:
Place a brick in the bottom of the pot with the carp. Boil for 2 hours. Throw the carp away and eat the brick.

Nice job! I hope my wife doesn't see it, she's been on me to do mine for the last 30 years. Is that banister strong? How about a rope fishnet to keep little kids from going over the side?
View attachment 1611160

Afternoon @Mara Cachafa ...why not just put a trampoline underneath it...................?...........................:eyebrows:

It's not the Fall that hurts...........it's the landing.............:pass:.

In case you missed grandpa's carp recipe here it is again:
Place a brick in the bottom of the pot with the carp. Boil for 2 hours. Throw the carp away and eat the brick.
Just watch out for the bones. :rofl:

View attachment 1611122Ya. At least my aunt was happy cuz shes scared of everything now, made her pork she likes, she's been on my last nerve past few days, last night she says thru the door " hey you remember Clint's dad?" Well , hes dead" 15 seconds go by through the door she says" o and johns in the hospital they don't think hes going to make it" 5 seconds " Did you hear me?" Me : "Yes i heard you! Can i please finish my shower???" Its just constant bad news
I'm healthcare proxy for an elderly refugee from the Liberian civil war, with Alzheimers, who does that constantly. She watches the news all day and updates me on why I shouldn't go outside because of the war in Ohio, or because they're shooting people out there. Yesterday she wanted a ride to Syracuse (3 hour drive) because she heard on TV that her daughter is there. "Tha' my area," she said, "I mus' go to my people." The daughter died 10 years ago in Africa, never came to the States at all.

Morning gro peeps, and thanks for the reps @Lil Dab and @Green Hornet. The dearest has the dog today, so perhaps a bike ride... After I program the irrigation timer for the greenhouse. :pighug:

The joys of old age... Almost like " ha, made it farther than you!"

Aw gawd....you are so Right.......... :headbang: ....

My older Bro was 64....had a massive liver cancer.....one leg amputated......and they had scheduled the second....
but the liver cancer couldn't be stopped......

when he knew he was dying he phoned my other bro an asked how old my Dad was when he died...........62........and he says well at least I outlived that Old C...:pass:

Some morning pics started running coco and Megacrop only....thats my go too from now one....i get the best results with this feeding method...i think ill have at least one pound on the 3 plants...the Hubbabubbasmelloscope buds are so fat and dense...biggest buds ive grown yet....View attachment 1611147View attachment 1611148View attachment 1611139View attachment 1611140View attachment 1611141View attachment 1611142View attachment 1611143View attachment 1611144View attachment 1611145View attachment 1611146View attachment 1611138View attachment 1611137
My results with MC 1-part have been similar. So far 4 to 18 oz per plant, or a pound per 3 plants on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back