Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro there's three sliders temp, Rh, and Leaf temp yours have way more inputs then that :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ya its like a graph in math class! U trying to teach me some trigonometry?!? :pighug::crying:

1692320112956.gif

1692320034716.gif

Also u know i am harassing u like usual right! Usually a sign my blunts (or these days dabs) have kicked in! :haha::rofl:

The only part that confuses me is leaf temp, do I use an oral or a rectal thermometer?
U stick the thermometer in your butt and then grab the leaf! Notate any change in temps! ;) :yoinks::crying:

Having the correct P.H. helps to stave off a lot of deficiencies and a great feeding regiment is a huge help. 👌
Ya i have blumats and haven’t found a regimen i can put into reservoir without issue! @JP1 uses green life biotics stuff too but he puts in reservoir but I don’t have stirring pump and in a gravity feed system the stuff that sits in lines between rez and carrots will make nasty slime in lines so need to find a good topdress regimen so can stick with plain water!

And i do have a soil ph probe that i use to check soil ph….when I don’t get too stoned to remember!

Ya i have blumats and haven’t found a regimen i can put into reservoir without issue! @JP1 uses green life biotics stuff too but he puts in reservoir but I don’t have stirring pump and in a gravity feed system the stuff that sits in lines between rez and carrots will make nasty slime in lines so need to find a good topdress regimen so can stick with plain water!

And i do have a soil ph probe that i use to check soil ph….when I don’t get too stoned to remember!
Wait, u got slime problems in your rez, and your giving me grow advice, i gotta be stoned.

The only part that confuses me is leaf temp, do I use an oral or a rectal thermometer?
In all seriousness I usually just go off a -2 offset but a cheap IR thermometer is handy! I have 1 i forgot about til i pulled it out other day to see about taking temp of banger to make sure wasn’t overheating the dabs! It’s a crappy quality one from inkbird but it was free so can’t complain!

Wait, u got slime problems in your rez, and your giving me grow advice, i gotta be stoned.
Uhhhh no i said it would cause it hence why I haven’t used it! JP has a pump on his setup so i am sure it helps make sure nothing builds up in line but mine is gravity pressure so would def build up!

Ya its like a graph in math class! U trying to teach me some trigonometry?!? :pighug::crying:

View attachment 1624914

View attachment 1624913

Also u know i am harassing u like usual right! Usually a sign my blunts (or these days dabs) have kicked in! :haha::rofl:
I last took Math in 1978 I did get stoned with my history teacher that helped in History but did nothing for math holy shit pressing bud in a 37 u bag at 190 DEGREES is STRONG strong rosin high which creates verbal diarrhea and I spew away 🤣.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back