Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was just from a ph drop?
It was that or the nutes just burnt the piss outta them! I even left the fulvic out so that it didn’t supercharge the uptake to prevent burn so i think it was ph of everything in rez dropped….or more like plummeted if that was issue!

Since using blumats with just plain water i still topwater in nutes by hand! Plants look great in veg but in bloom it gets too hard to squeeze into tent to water the back 2 so i start slacking and then they start starving! I need to only do 3 in there or i would need to pack up the 2x4 so i have room to unzip side wall of tent to get to the back!

It was that or the nutes just burnt the piss outta them! I even left the fulvic out so that it didn’t supercharge the uptake to prevent burn so i think it was ph of everything in rez dropped….or more like plummeted if that was issue!

Since using blumats with just plain water i still topwater in nutes by hand! Plants look great in veg but in bloom it gets too hard to squeeze into tent to water the back 2 so i start slacking and then they start starving! I need to only do 3 in there or i would need to pack up the 2x4 so i have room to unzip side wall of tent to get to the back!
Gotta always keep an eye on rez pH. It'll usually continue to rise until it totally drops and at that point it's better to swap for fresh. Dripclean or slf-100 to keep your lines clean :thumbsup:

FB_IMG_1692303873957.jpg

It stopped when I refilled rez with plain water but i put that GLB stuff in rez (not the fulvic or brix) cuz its clean but it obv changes ph drastically cuz before rez finished even the low dose i gave did this horse shit!!!! :doh:
View attachment 1624915

Need to climb in tonight and pluck off all them burnt dead leaves!
Looks my Acapulco gold just before I just got done trimming all the dead leaves off her not really sure why only thing I can think of is the timer was off for 48hr before I noticed I never turned it back to auto after flushing :doh:

Day 94 and still more to go :yoinks::hurry:

IMG_6105.jpeg
IMG_6106.jpeg
IMG_6107.jpeg
IMG_6108.jpeg
IMG_6109.jpeg
IMG_6110.jpeg
IMG_6111.jpeg
IMG_6114.jpeg
IMG_6116.jpeg
IMG_6120.jpeg
IMG_6122.jpeg

Looks my Acapulco gold just before I just got done trimming all the dead leaves off her not really sure why only thing I can think of is the timer was off for 48hr before I noticed I never turned it back to auto after flushing :doh:

Day 94 and still more to go :yoinks::hurry:

View attachment 1624921View attachment 1624922View attachment 1624923View attachment 1624924View attachment 1624925View attachment 1624926View attachment 1624927View attachment 1624928View attachment 1624929View attachment 1624930View attachment 1624931
Thats the auto version right? Want a smoke report on that stuff plz.

Gotta always keep an eye on rez pH. It'll usually continue to rise until it totally drops and at that point it's better to swap for fresh. Dripclean or slf-100 to keep your lines clean :thumbsup:
Ya i use both now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back