Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It stopped when I refilled rez with plain water but i put that GLB stuff in rez (not the fulvic or brix) cuz its clean but it obv changes ph drastically cuz before rez finished even the low dose i gave did this horse shit!!!! :doh:
image.jpg

Need to climb in tonight and pluck off all them burnt dead leaves!

I last took Math in 1978 I did get stoned with my history teacher that helped in History but did nothing for math holy shit pressing bud in a 37 u bag at 190 DEGREES is STRONG strong rosin high which creates verbal diarrhea and I spew away 🤣.
It must have been a epidemic back then, cause i got stoned with my history teacher too, not shittin ya.

I last took Math in 1978 I did get stoned with my history teacher that helped in History but did nothing for math holy shit pressing bud in a 37 u bag at 190 DEGREES is STRONG strong rosin high which creates verbal diarrhea and I spew away 🤣.
My sophomore year in 1997 i finished my final year of high school math (algebra 2 or something of dat ilk) and so my junior year i had no math class so used it as a free period to go get stoned! My high school career didn’t last much longer after that!

Dropped out and took my GED and scored in 99th percentile!

It stopped when I refilled rez with plain water but i put that GLB stuff in rez (not the fulvic or brix) cuz its clean but it obv changes ph drastically cuz before rez finished even the low dose i gave did this horse shit!!!! :doh:
View attachment 1624915

Bro u pick off the dead leaves and she gonna look like she got nothing on but a G-string.

View attachment 1624915

That was just from a ph drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back