Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Govee Hygrometer and the AC infinity controllers do all the calcutaions also just have to open the app and it tells you vpd.. This chart was liked a lot cause it simple and easy to see how the vpd changes with each effect

The Govee Hygrometer and the AC infinity controllers do all the calcutaions also just have to open the app and it tells you vpd.. This chart was liked a lot cause it simple and easy to see how the vpd changes with each effect

I'm only 3 days in, but I am impressed with the controller, its keep the tent right in the middle of the color zone I want from the VPD charts.

I've used like 3-4 four different calculator and they all come out very similar.. I keep my VPD pretty good but not perfect by any means plants do fine in 60-70% during veg and 45-60% in flower I just refer to this mostly

View attachment 1624903
Man o man this woke this old stoner from my late afternoon nap. All the beautiful colours 😍

Your charts look like u trying to give me freaking homework bro! Wtf I don’t need no more schooling….well maybe i could learn what plant deficiencies look like! Then i could stop guessing so much! ;) :doh::rofl:

Your charts look like u trying to give me freaking homework bro! Wtf I don’t need no more schooling….well maybe i could learn what plant deficiencies look like! Then i could stop guessing so much! ;) :doh::rofl:

Bro there's three sliders temp, Rh, and Leaf temp yours have way more inputs then that :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Having the correct P.H. helps to stave off a lot of deficiencies and a great feeding regiment is a huge help. 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back