Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use this

I've used like 3-4 four different calculator and they all come out very similar.. I keep my VPD pretty good but not perfect by any means plants do fine in 60-70% during veg and 45-60% in flower I just refer to this mostly

1692318437014.jpeg

Not to change the subject, but I'm baby sitting my brothers-in-law's Pitbull this week, and this dog hasn't stopped with the loud farts since she got here. If I don't reply right away its cause I got driven out of the computer room for a breath of air.

I've used like 3-4 four different calculator and they all come out very similar.. I keep my VPD pretty good but not perfect by any means plants do fine in 60-70% during veg and 45-60% in flower I just refer to this mostly

View attachment 1624903
Yours says the same basic data as the two I am using.

Yours says the same basic data as the two I am using.
If u wanna adjust lil by lil by stages take what chart says and u can use calculator to enter temp and desired vpd and it wipl tell u rh to set it at! Or any combo thereof! So u can enter vpd and rh and it will tell u temp or enter temp and rh and it tells u current vpd! Hopefully I didn’t confuse ya! :pighug::crying:

If u wanna adjust lil by lil by stages take what chart says and u can use calculator to enter temp and desired vpd and it wipl tell u rh to set it at! Or any combo thereof! So u can enter vpd and rh and it will tell u temp or enter temp and rh and it tells u current vpd! Hopefully I didn’t confuse ya! :pighug::crying:
I'll tinker with that thing, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back