Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always dropped my rh down to 40-45% during flower. Always considered that to be a safe area, and its worked. But I'm curious what the difference would be if I brought it up to the mid to upper 50% rh area that my temp ranges call fore, in regards to VPD.

No 60% isn't bad anything under 62% is fine but below 46% is from what I know below that the stomata closes and transpiration stops :pighug:

No 60% isn't bad anything under 62% is fine but below 46% is from what I know below that the stomata closes and transpiration stops :pighug:
I always did the 45% last couple weeks. But it would fluctuate between 40-50, but that was before i had a controller, so I expect a hell of a lot more dialed in controll from now on.

I'm seeing mid 50's on my chart that's generally where mine runs when I have more then two plants in there..
Depends on leaf offset temp also! When my temp was hitting 88-90 it required 65%+ which i was not a fan of! Why i quickly retired the medic grow light cuz I couldn’t control temps in my bedroom!

I always did the 45% last couple weeks. But it would fluctuate between 40-50, but that was before i had a controller, so I expect a hell of a lot more dialed in controll from now on.
What temp does tent run cuz unless u hit mid to upper 80’s u wont need to be anywhere near 60% for flower vpd?!? ;)

I'm seeing mid 50's on my chart that's generally where mine runs when I have more then two plants in there..
I use this

Depends on leaf offset temp also! When my temp was hitting 88-90 it required 65%+ which i was not a fan of! Why i quickly retired the medic grow light cuz I couldn’t control temps in my bedroom!

I guess I never worried about that and always stay below 62% even in high temps :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back