Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Buddy has 1000 carts sitting there that he got for free, so just poking around for options. Stoner tinkering. For me personally, I don't even really dab. Prefer smoking/vaping straight bud. I feel there is something to the entourage effect of whole plant balance. Once compounds start getting removed, it throws things out of balance. That's just me though...I do like a dab every once in awhile if I just feel like takin the top of my head off! I also like to eat too many edibles once in a while :dizzy: :haha:

View attachment 1622014
What carts specifically? Ccell carts are like $5/ea so 1000 free is odd :pass: If the carts are bad/defective at all, everything is a complete waste...

What carts specifically? Ccell carts are like $5/ea so 1000 free is odd :pass: If the carts are bad/defective at all, everything is a complete waste...

Don't know. Someone he knows bought them to make and sell and didn't end up doin it. From what my buddy joked, the guy has more money then sense

Don't know. Someone he knows bought them to make and sell and didn't end up doin it. From what my buddy joked, the guy has more money then sense
I'd start with looking into the carts. Should be verifiable. Lots of carts won't work at all with the thicker oil and there's lots of bootleg carts. Gotta be the right ones for rosin. There's different ways to process (co2), or additives for different carts

So it only took a couple of days from when I poked all those holes in my coco for them to seal right back up :doh:
Maybe quit feeding them quikrete! ;) :rofl:

1691358514573.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back