Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was/is the consensus for favorite rosin press under a G? Barring self made. Bug Smasher? Dulytek? other?
The dulytek automated push button one is like $900 and it has some pretty big plates on it!

I just realized that I had set the timer for my lights to constantly be on for this whole grow. That's why the leaves are bleaching. That's why one of them hasn't started flowering. I feel so dumb. The only reason I'm bringing it up here is to hopefully add to the body of knowledge of what not to do.
:face:

I just realized that I had set the timer for my lights to constantly be on for this whole grow. That's why the leaves are bleaching. That's why one of them hasn't started flowering. I feel so dumb. The only reason I'm bringing it up here is to hopefully add to the body of knowledge of what not to do.
:face:
Are they photo? And extra hours shouldn’t make leaves bleach should just make them droop if getting too much light! If its enough to bleach them it wouldn’t matter the light schedule cuz it would happen anyways!

It is next to impossible to do it with LED unless u are waaaaay overdoing it on size of light in your space but even that isn’t easy to do without building one!

Are they photo? And extra hours shouldn’t make leaves bleach should just make them droop if getting too much light! If its enough to bleach them it wouldn’t matter the light schedule cuz it would happen anyways!
They're autos. They keep getting more and more bleached. Two are Auto seeds and the other is Jean-O's CBD Haze. Girl Scout Cookies is 40 days in and hasn't started flowering yet. Pink Runtz has been flowering slowly. CBD Haze is well into flower, but the leaves are crispifying and dropping off. Honestly, what clued me in was how the leaves were looking some of the leaves on plants left in too sunny spots in the heat of summer. They first bleach, then they curl up and fall off. I've also f-ed up the pH because it got out of calibration, way out.

They're autos. They keep getting more and more bleached. Two are Auto seeds and the other is Jean-O's CBD Haze. Girl Scout Cookies is 40 days in and hasn't started flowering yet. Pink Runtz has been flowering slowly. CBD Haze is well into flower, but the leaves are crispifying and dropping off. Honestly, what clued me in was how the leaves were looking some of the leaves on plants left in too sunny spots in the heat of summer. They first bleach, then they curl up and fall off. I've also f-ed up the pH because it got out calibration, way out.
Doesn't look like light burn to me. Looks like N locked out. Could totally be from pH being way off. Usually gotta be damn near touching a led light for sunburn

They're autos. They keep getting more and more bleached. Two are Auto seeds and the other is Jean-O's CBD Haze. Girl Scout Cookies is 40 days in and hasn't started flowering yet. Pink Runtz has been flowering slowly. CBD Haze is well into flower, but the leaves are crispifying and dropping off. Honestly, what clued me in was how the leaves were looking some of the leaves on plants left in too sunny spots in the heat of summer. They first bleach, then they curl up and fall off. I've also f-ed up the pH because it got out calibration, way out.

What are you running for a light and what percent power? also how far way? is it possibly a feed issue do you have pics?:d5::pass: The night time could could help the GSC to start flowering but as for the crispy leaves :shrug:

Edit: I found the picture :doh:

Last edited:
What was/is the consensus for favorite rosin press under a G? Barring self made. Bug Smasher? Dulytek? other?
4 ton DabPress is very good and plenty for under $500 👍

Anyone make their own vape juice? Someone I know was given a couple cases of new empty cart thingamabobs...Looked it up and seems like making it from rosin seems to be the easiest. Mix rosin with terpene of choice, heat and stir with a dab tool??? Anyone tried this?

u jus wanted to uze "thingamabobz" in a sentence :doh: ppp

I feel so dumb.

(stonerz....:face:ppp)

I hate shitty dog owners... my newish neighbors have a young shepherd mix that they keep chained up (in an already fenced in yard. They just don't close the gates...) Now there's a thunderstorm and the poor thing is obviously scared and trying to take shelter from the rain by leaning against the fence, or pacing in circles hoping someone's notices and let her in... About to either bring it over to my house or report them, makes me fucking sick

I hate shitty dog owners... my newish neighbors have a young shepherd mix that they keep chained up (in an already fenced in yard. They just don't close the gates...) Now there's a thunderstorm and the poor thing is obviously scared and trying to take shelter from the rain by leaning against the fence, or pacing in circles hoping someone's notices and let her in... About to either bring it over to my house or report them, makes me fucking sick
Bring it in and leave them a note. Fuck those kinda people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back