Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon AFN peeps! Lazy day in Gooville. Licking my wounds fro m last night! Went and played with a buddy's band last night and had a little too much "fun" as usual. Got volunteered to move furniture early(for me) this morning. UURRRGGGHHHH! Great fun with a hangover and little sleep!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Anyone make their own vape juice? Someone I know was given a couple cases of new empty cart thingamabobs...Looked it up and seems like making it from rosin seems to be the easiest. Mix rosin with terpene of choice, heat and stir with a dab tool??? Anyone tried this?
I have not but heard of folks I know @Mañ'O'Green does/did make carts but I think it's a PITA.. Search site for "carts" posted by MOG and wildbill they talked about it in a old LS.. I also think maybe @JP1 has tried too

I have not but heard of folks I know @Mañ'O'Green does/did make carts but I think it's a PITA.. Search site for "carts" posted by MOG and wildbill they talked about it in a old LS.. I also think maybe @JP1 has tried too

Looked at a couple of threads and didn't see anything definitive. @Man O Green said his came out a "little to waxy" or something to that effect. Was just wondering if anyone had tried that "simple sounding" method from just rosin and terpenes

Like the concept of carts, but don't like all the potential shit people can put in them! If I know what it's made of I'd be a lot more apt to go out of my way to make them if it isn't a giant pain in the ass!

What was/is the consensus for favorite rosin press under a G? Barring self made. Bug Smasher? Dulytek? other?

Really any of them will work great just depends how much you want to spend :toke: Now if you spend just over a G I think the nugsmasher XP is a nice option. Although the one that frank used dulytek is just under 1k and it's automatic just push button :cooldance:

Thanks for the reps :thanks::pass:

Its easy enough to smoke rosin with a pen directly. Adding stuff in defeats my whole purpose in growing.

Agreed. Buddy has 1000 carts sitting there that he got for free, so just poking around for options. Stoner tinkering. For me personally, I don't even really dab. Prefer smoking/vaping straight bud. I feel there is something to the entourage effect of whole plant balance. Once compounds start getting removed, it throws things out of balance. That's just me though...I do like a dab every once in awhile if I just feel like takin the top of my head off! I also like to eat too many edibles once in a while :dizzy: :haha:

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 1.47.22 PM.png

Looked at a couple of threads and didn't see anything definitive. @Man O Green said his came out a "little to waxy" or something to that effect. Was just wondering if anyone had tried that "simple sounding" method from just rosin and terpenes

Like the concept of carts, but don't like all the potential shit people can put in them! If I know what it's made of I'd be a lot more apt to go out of my way to make them if it isn't a giant pain in the ass!
No need for additives. Hash rosin carts
Or you can just heat rosin in the oven or on the press plates for flower and syringe it into the carts when it's thin. But you're gonna want to use the 37 micron bags or it'll gunk up
The whole process is a lot of work if you're just trying to use up some carts

Really any of them will work great just depends how much you want to spend :toke: Now if you spend just over a G I think the nugsmasher XP is a nice option. Although the one that frank used dulytek is just under 1k and it's automatic just push button :cooldance:

Thanks for the reps :thanks::pass:

it looks like Frank got the Dulytek DW8000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back