Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 7.00.19 PM.png

Anyone make their own vape juice? Someone I know was given a couple cases of new empty cart thingamabobs...Looked it up and seems like making it from rosin seems to be the easiest. Mix rosin with terpene of choice, heat and stir with a dab tool??? Anyone tried this?
You can decarb it, or not. Melt it into slightly warmed Pharma Grade Propylene Glycol until completely dissolved. Then mix the PG mixture into warmed Kosher Palm derived Vegetable Glycerin at a rate of 50/50 or 60% PG/40% VG .

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
You can decarb it, or not. Melt it into slightly warmed Pharma Grade Propylene Glycol until completely dissolved. Then mix the PG mixture into warmed Kosher Palm derived Vegetable Glycerin at a rate of 50/50 or 60% PG/40% VG .

:thumbsup:
1691367670850.gif

1691367588125.gif

1691367465921.gif

The money is from extracting the trim into carts at large scale. Labor of love for home use. Unfortunately my wife prefers carts so I'll be making a batch once the weather turns cold here
Not a leaf in em i think that's y they were so good one of my crew moved out to cali learned how to do it. Now he lives in a suburb where they got personal airplane hangars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back