Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bill.de.Cat You saw the ones out front right?
20220701_003648.jpg
20220701_003718.jpg

As of this morning my red runners have been relugated to the back yard........the pinkish rose bush I saved and these 2 new ones are to be placed in frount of the porch now......and my shampoo gingers don't really fit in the new front yard idea now....need to go into the back......

As of this morning my red runners have been relugated to the back yard........the pinkish rose bush I saved and these 2 new ones are to be placed in frount of the porch now......and my shampoo gingers don't really fit in the new front yard idea now....need to go into the back......
I saw a video about those shampoo gingers yesterday, super cool! Doubt our climate would work for them though.

what is it?
Natural spray for bugs and mildew. Supposed to be good stuff. Can be used until chop day. Hoping it helps me with my white fly problem outdoors

I saw a video about those shampoo gingers yesterday, super cool! Doubt our climate would work for them though.
Did some work on em last year and think I got a bulb coming up this tear.....Dad had no idea what they were and never saw em bloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back