Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome I can only imagine the bus ride :rofl::rofl:legendary :bow:

uhh but doesn't that mean that 70% is uphill on the return trip??

yeah me too I can barely fit a 80" tent and that is only in one spot rest of my basement only allows for 72" of hieght
It was quite the journey hopefully next year I get some transport and not the bus but you have to have something to tell the grandkids (once they are old enough)!

70% uphill on the way back, that's true but I'm also 20 kilos lighter, as the containers are empty!

Tight spaces often determine how we grow!
I have limited space in my apartment except for when it comes to height as I live in a small apartment in a converted house but my ceilings are 13' tall!
I could go multistory and have one tent on top of the other, it would be a pain in the arse though, up and down ladders!

The ones we used to have to cut the center out of to find barely ok smoke?
Cleanin the seeds out on an album cover.
The only time I "grew" anything back in those days was I would chuck those seeds out on a river bank. I forgot all about them until a couple years later there was a picture on the front page of the newspaper of "Pot Found Growing on the banks of ******** River" :crying: :crying: :crying:

Just peeked in on the plants and I've again hit the pleasant problem that the colas are too heavy to stand on their own. I'm thinking this Double Grape will be on the shorter side of the 60-65 days. They're at 55 days at this point.
pic-2022-07-28a.jpg
pic-2022-07-27b.jpg
pic-2022-07-28c.jpg

Cleanin the seeds out on an album cover.
The only time I "grew" anything back in those days was I would chuck those seeds out on a river bank. I forgot all about them until a couple years later there was a picture on the front page of the newspaper of "Pot Found Growing on the banks of ******** River" :crying: :crying: :crying:
1659042257014.jpeg

Been thinking I really only need 25 seeds or so of any I make so.....I'm saving them up and I know where they like to park in my neighborhood......

Really, heard nothing about that at all. I mean its still good product though right. I really wanna pick up a 10 pack of their freakshow just to see it irl. I still dont believe it.
That’s HSC not HSO! ;) :d5:

I was just doing some lower inner defoliating and I noticed some tiny little bugs on my gloves? They look like the same fast moving ones on top of soil.... maybe they were up there eating the dead leaves... there is no webbing or eating marks so idk....????

I was just doing some lower inner defoliating and I noticed some tiny little bugs on my gloves? They look like the same fast moving ones on top of soil.... maybe they were up there eating the dead leaves... there is no webbing or eating marks so idk....????
Bugs on the plant itself is never good! :yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back