Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All You happy Thursday Stoners!

Sitting in the morning sun............View attachment 1493120

View attachment 1493121

Queing for a fuller bikini trim.........

View attachment 1493122

One of the other pots will come down with only a Fan trim....for the limited trim method we Talked about to Protect the bud.............

And...every one of my bamboo poles has broken with the weight of the grapes......now it is hanging on me washing line only......:biggrin:

View attachment 1493123

View attachment 1493124

They arent quite ripe yet......but I have started taking them down to ripen indoors a bit...coz they are a wasp magnets now.....and hubby has bad reactions to wasp stings.....:pass:....I actually grow the vine for the Shade for me girls.......the grapes are a by product........

You know it is really easy to make home made wine.

Hi everyone,
Which size of tent do you think is easier to grow? Rectangular or square, and their dimensions?
Looking forward to your reply. :headbang:

:crying::crying::crying: How long is a rope? :crying::crying::crying: I know this is a serious question but ............

Round with the lazy susan would be interesting but since most rooms are square, square or rectangle makes more sense.

I don't see much difference between square or rectangle from a growing perspective as long as you can reach the back plants. So I suppose the size and shape of the space they are going in may dictate the best shape of the tent.

The one thing I personally think is there are not enough tall tents. IMPO airspace above a tent is just wasted space that would be better utilized inside the tent. This was the major reason behind my building out a space in my room. It as a 7'9" vertical clearance but with lights and equipment I still only have 60" for plant height. This is really good for almost all Autos I have grown. Conversely it is still too short for all of the Photos I have grown.

So in summation :shrug:

Holy crap that’s a lot of work. I’m tired just reading it my hats off to you :toke::worship::slap::goodluck:

P.S. picturing you carrying all those plants on public transport sounds interesting :crying:
Cheers mate!:d5:
It has been loads of work but when you love something, you put in "your all"!
I have had some quite tired moments, the "all nighter" slayed me and today's early start, has me yawning typing this!
Getting the plants there was hilarious!
I had to wait for the bus at rush hour, took 20 minutes to arrive and there I was standing in the middle of my city!
No one knew, what was in my bag, Sitting on the bus, I had to try not to smirk but I was smirking on the inside, so much fun!
Here are the transport vessels, 2ltr pepsi bottles sealed with aluminium tape.
Worked a treat!
DSCN7738.JPG
DSCN7740.JPG

:crying::crying::crying: How long is a rope? :crying::crying::crying: I know this is a serious question but ............

Round with the lazy susan would be interesting but since most rooms are square, square or rectangle makes more sense.

I don't see much difference between square or rectangle from a growing perspective as long as you can reach the back plants. So I suppose the size and shape of the space they are going in may dictate the best shape of the tent.

The one thing I personally think is there are not enough tall tents. IMPO airspace above a tent is just wasted space that would be better utilized inside the tent. This was the major reason behind my building out a space in my room. It as a 7'9" vertical clearance but with lights and equipment I still only have 60" for plant height. This is really good for almost all Autos I have grown. Conversely it is still too short for all of the Photos I have grown.

My current tent is 3" below the ceiling, just enough room to slide my trim tray into.

Arty, don't know how you did all that humping...I get winded just taking the trash cans out to the curb.....no more Monkey grows for me.
Hey brother @Bill.de.Cat :pass:
To say I'm not the fittest I've been is an understatement.
However I am built like a an Ox and have the heart of a lion and do a fair amount of walking regularly!
Carrying 20ltrs (20 kilos) is no joke and my heart was beating faster than normal but not at an alarming rate.
So I took a few stops, did some deep breathing and girded my lions.
70% of the journey is down hill, the first 30% is up hill, so it isn't a bad as it first seems.

Hey @Mañ'O'Green good evening brother, a rope is twice as long as half of it!:crying:

Gorilla Grow Tents are the tallest as far as I know, a 3'x3' tent is 6'11" (210cm) tall and their larger tents such as a 4'x4' tent is 7'10"(240 cm) I hope that helps.

Cheers mate!:d5:
It has been loads of work but when you love something, you put in "your all"!
I have had some quite tired moments, the "all nighter" slayed me and today's early start, has me yawning typing this!
Getting the plants there was hilarious!
I had to wait for the bus at rush hour, took 20 minutes to arrive and there I was standing in the middle of my city!
No one knew, what was in my bag, Sitting on the bus, I had to try not to smirk but I was smirking on the inside, so much fun!
Here are the transport vessels, 2ltr pepsi bottles sealed with aluminium tape.
Worked a treat!
View attachment 1493343View attachment 1493344

That is awesome I can only imagine the bus ride :rofl::rofl:legendary :bow:
70% of the journey is down hill, the first 30% is up hill, so it isn't a bad as it first seems.
uhh but doesn't that mean that 70% is uphill on the return trip??

My current tent is 3" below the ceiling, just enough room to slide my trim tray into.

yeah me too I can barely fit a 80" tent and that is only in one spot rest of my basement only allows for 72" of hieght

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back