Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel good shipping something that has cannabis residue on it across states, i told them i can't do that but i can accept store credit or a older model as my model didn't even last a year, more like 6 months of me using it.
Can you bring it to like a local shop that's a distributor? I've had a lot of defective weed related stuff over the years and I've never once had to ship anything. Standard procedure is they ask for you to send it back after the replacement comes but they never send shipping info.. I've got more then a whole tent worth of defective stuff sitting around here...

This is exactly what I've got going on :thumbsup: Nice memory! I know the pots will take about a gallon a piece so I'm gonna bubble a bag of the tea (i emailed them last year and they said this was the one to use for flowering although now they have a flower specific one) and like 3 good handfuls of the compost in a bucket with 3 gallons of water until tomorrow. I definitely have cheesecloth, and a strainer that I use to wash my Coco. So I'll strain it into another bucket, topdress with the buildaflower, and water in with the tea. Sound like a plan?
View attachment 1487325
Will work fine!

And why exactly strain out the compost? Wouldn't it be fine in the soil? And molasses? I thought that was an end of life kinda thing but these plants won't be done until late August/early Sept if they make it that far :shrug:
Because most people spray the tea. You can take the strained compost at top dress with it if you want

I went with a 500 ml for $17.30 to the door, i don't know if i will like this or not so i can't justify buying a bigger bottle

@Mañ'O'Green 1 tablespoon per gallon of molasses? 20ppm starting point on water, nute up or keep it low? i'm thinking 3-4 gallons should be enough until harvest time?

That should be plenty. Watch your PH because the microbes will blast off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back