Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well arizer is helping me but still making me pay some out of pocket money, they want me to ship the unit to them via usps in a small flat rate box and once they see it is broke and they can't repair it then 3-5 days later i get a tracking number with my repaired solo or a new 1.

I'm guessing this will cost around $20 so not to bad i guess
Sounds reasonable, but too bad you have to cover shipping. I'd be surprised if they fix it, but you never know.

At least they answer their bloody emails, unlike some outfits. Good luck with it. :goodluck:

My 5 week old babies doing great under this new light
20220715_230507.jpg

I'm very proud of bottom feeding 2 plants and having them out grow AutoPots, it seems i finally did something right..

20220715_230503.jpg
20220715_230559.jpg
20220715_230609.jpg
20220715_230550.jpg
20220715_230604.jpg

Sounds reasonable, but too bad you have to cover shipping. I'd be surprised if they fix it, but you never know.

At least they answer their bloody emails, unlike some outfits. Good luck with it. :goodluck:
I don't feel good shipping something that has cannabis residue on it across states, i told them i can't do that but i can accept store credit or a older model as my model didn't even last a year, more like 6 months of me using it.

Glutton for punishment. I was just officially offered a grower position with Maggie's Farm outdoor grow in Pueblo, CO. I start Monday morning!
good on ya mate, maybe this time the poobahs will have enough smarts to listen. :pighug:

I don't feel good shipping something that has cannabis residue on it across states, i told them i can't do that but i can accept store credit or a older model as my model didn't even last a year, more like 6 months of me using it.
good call on the shipping. Ya never know when a drug mutt would notice your package. Too bad the law can't find something useful to do instead of wasting time with weed. :pighug:

I got the email with tracking # on 7th and showed that same label created til 10th! On 10th said I’d receive it on 12th but on 11th usps still said awaiting package! Then updated that night and said arrives on 14th but on 13th got a text update saying it was delayed! Then it just showed up today! :shrug::rofl:
Tracking sometimes ain't what it is cracked up to be. I once got a refund on something that somehow, I presume got sent back to Amazon, but not by me, I never saw the bloody package. The tracking never did locate the package. :biggrin:

Nice!!!

I can't wait to do this myself 1 day. I'm waiting for a press and show review lol i can't even afford a 3ton press at the moment but i am paying attention now to how you guys do it and what the return is.
You'll probably win it :crying: A press is definitely not needed but it is definitely fun to play with. I would normally turn this stuff into butter and give away whatever I made, which is also fun, but making rosin is habitual :jointman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back