Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Fermented_Fruitz happy now? :rofl:
20220701_171037.jpg

Yes I did indeed have to sit on the floor to get all of her in the pic lmfao

Woo….halfway done trimming and I had to stop for a smoke break :pass: Plus I gotta witness the neighbors grand kid learn about the cycle of life as he was ooohing and aaawwing over a baby bird that found itself on the ground…..about the time their wolf dog came along and snatched it up for a nice snack:rofl::rofl::rofl: he looked shocked for about 30 seconds, then goes “ well! I guess wolves eat birds!” I think he handled it well for a five year old:rofl:

Woo….halfway done trimming and I had to stop for a smoke break :pass: Plus I gotta witness the neighbors grand kid learn about the cycle of life as he was ooohing and aaawwing over a baby bird that found itself on the ground…..about the time their wolf dog came along and snatched it up for a nice snack:rofl::rofl::rofl: he looked shocked for about 30 seconds, then goes “ well! I guess wolves eat birds!” I think he handled it well for a five year old:rofl:
Lmfao this sounds like something #3 would do. #1 would have been absolutely traumatized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back