Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza anyone? We had these last night. Yum.

View attachment 1481146

Yum @wwwillie ........:pie:.....

I'm busy setting up Steak Special for Sunday lunch.......:chef:.....been a while since we had steak...so I'm loking forward to it....

Been even Longer since we had a Real Good steak....:biggrin:...but hey...you work with what you got....

IMG_2418.JPG

Trip to the Big City to buy steak in these temps is a torture in itself........mid 40C in the middle of traffic with no aircon in the car is not good......:biggrin:

We haven't had chips for a couple of months.......:cooldance:....and there is a cheeky salsa to go with.....homegrown tomatoes and Russia Roulette chillies.......:biggrin:

99% of them are a medium/mild effect.........then you get the 1 that isn't................pooof...

1656850148647.png

Took the wife out for a boat ride this morning and did the touristfound this on our travels thought you all would enjoy :pass:
0B0CB5E0-AAE3-40DB-BF0C-DADF817B913C.jpeg

I can’t wait to get home tomorrow and check in the girls I hope they are doing ok :shrug::goodluck::pop:

Yum @wwwillie ........:pie:.....

I'm busy setting up Steak Special for Sunday lunch.......:chef:.....been a while since we had steak...so I'm loking forward to it....

Been even Longer since we had a Real Good steak....:biggrin:...but hey...you work with what you got....

View attachment 1481156

Trip to the Big City to buy steak in these temps is a torture in itself........mid 40C in the middle of traffic with no aircon in the car is not good......:biggrin:

We haven't had chips for a couple of months.......:cooldance:....and there is a cheeky salsa to go with.....homegrown tomatoes and Russia Roulette chillies.......:biggrin:

99% of them are a medium/mild effect.........then you get the 1 that isn't................pooof...

View attachment 1481155

Pedron peppers Mossy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back