Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't they need drying in that case ? I don't have room for much more drying that the girls I got am guessing the leaf needs drying on a rack ? Or can I fast dry the trim ?
I just throw em in a paper bag and let go all the way dry…your extracting these so not worried how the vegetable material tastes

I just throw em in a paper bag and let go all the way dry…your extracting these so not worried how the vegetable material tastes
Did try pass on some love with rep but it seems I've been repping you about to much :crying: so I'll just say thank you for the idea am going to do some nice canna milk for my late nyt teas and possibly going to purchase some hi alcohol % and leave some trim in a bottle for a few weeks should be fun sharing out with some unsuspecting victims at my next house party mwhahahahahahhahah

Canna milk sounds really up my street process please ?
Just decarb then add material to a sauce pan and cover with milk (I would start with two cups) and heat over low for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. DO NOT LET BOIL. Depending on your burner you may have to modulate the heat between low and off if it’s wanting to simmer.

Just decarb then add material to a sauce pan and cover with milk (I would start with two cups) and heat over low for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. DO NOT LET BOIL. Depending on your burner you may have to modulate the heat between low and off if it’s wanting to simmer.
Is UHT milk recommended or just normal whole milk ? I have just the equipment for the job all ready ohhh got me all excited now nom a nom a nom decarboxylate at around 120°c right ? Do we want thca ?

Did try pass on some love with rep but it seems I've been repping you about to much :crying: so I'll just say thank you for the idea am going to do some nice canna milk for my late nyt teas and possibly going to purchase some hi alcohol % and leave some trim in a bottle for a few weeks should be fun sharing out with some unsuspecting victims at my next house party mwhahahahahahhahah
Coconut milk works well with the high fat content :d5:

Is UHT milk recommended or just normal while milk ? I have just the equipment for the job all ready ohhh got me all excited now nom a nom a nom
You want whole milk….or cream if you want lotsa fat. Not skim, 2%….nothing less than full fat milk. The cannabinoids need the fat to bind to.

Coconut milk works well with the high fat content :d5:
You want whole milk….or cream if you want lotsa fat. Not skim, 2%….nothing less than full fat milk. The cannabinoids need the fat to bind to.
So Coco for my coffee and full fat for my teas and then just store as normal in a fridge am guessing I'll be high as a kite for a week so it don't turn sour :crying: :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back