Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I boiled water, put 2tbs avb and 1tbs infused oil into my French press, plus the contents of 4 orange ginger turmeric teabags, poured the water over and let steep. Haven't had any yet but the little bit that was too much to get the lid on the French press, so its been a nice long steep. I'll serve it up in a bit (gonna be nice and share with hubby even though he's being a butt) doctored up with a shot of Bourbon and honey to taste. I can't remember exactly cause it was like 5 years ago but at the time I think 1tbs of oil was all that I was adding to a whole pan of edibles but tbh I can't remember.
Best add 3 for good measure then .... Just to be safe obviously :crying::eyebrows::coffee2:

As if the thrips, caterpillars and leafhoppers weren't enough already, now I've got spotted lanternfly nymphs on my outdoor plants. They're all over the trees here but this is the 1st time I've seen them on canna plants :shrug:
View attachment 1484820
These are sap suckers that excrete honeydew that attract a black mold that suffocates plants. They apparently came here to PA in a shipment of some sort from China and they've been killing a lot of the trees around here for the past 2 or 3 years since they have no predators. They turn into pretty cool looking big flying bugs later in the summer

Quick question here when I trim these next girls what can I do with the trim I used to freeze the sugars and then wile frozen remove all the trics with a baste brush and micron screen then smoke but I don't smoke any more sooo I need some inspiration please gang

Quick question here when I trim these next girls what can I do with the trim I used to freeze the sugars and then wile frozen remove all the trics with a baste brush and micron screen then smoke but I don't smoke any more sooo I need some inspiration please gang
Gdt, oil, butter, canna caps…..

Gdt, oil, butter, canna caps…..
Won't they need drying in that case ? I don't have room for much more drying that the girls I got am guessing the leaf needs drying on a rack ? Or can I fast dry the trim ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back