Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been just using the alcohol tincture on store bought cookies......about an hour and the alcohol has evaped and I don't notice any bad taste......this time around actually going to make cookies ( store bought brownie mix) and will double boiler the tincture into butter and evape it that way......
I will say u prob won’t taste it near as bad if u do it that way! If u try to pour tincture into brownie mix itself you’ll wind up tasting it in the end and the chocolate taste hella funky when it has that alcohol bite to it! Only made that mistake once when my original ardent nova went into shop for warranty and I decided to use some tincture I already had! :nono:

Awwwww yaaaaaa! :woohoo1::headbang::cooldance:
3F593745-48F5-4373-85D3-D55AC5B03055.jpeg

Be nice when Tuesday gets here and I get my $.25 off discount for T-Mobile tuesdays! :yay:

Awake. Way worse today. Feel pretty severely dehydrated and neither of us can drive so just hoping I can deal with it myself. Can't afford 3k for a 10min trip in the weewoo wagon.

@switch hey bud your welcome to join us in live stoner chat... Just to shoot the shit.... You'll make some good friends this way... Helps you get to know the members on afn ... And everyone has respect for each other.... And will help anyway they can.....
Thank you so much for the invite.
I just posted a new entry right now.
They seem to be prospering.

Awake. Way worse today. Feel pretty severely dehydrated and neither of us can drive so just hoping I can deal with it myself. Can't afford 3k for a 10min trip in the weewoo wagon.
I hope the day improves for you two my friend….can you instacart some pedialite or something? (Look at me pretending like I know how instacart works lol)… If not, water and lays potato chips will give you roughly what you need to rehydrate yourself and balance electrolytes (for real….learned this in a desert far far away). The chips give sodium and the simple carbs will break down into glucose, plus they have potassium also. A little junk food for thought….

oh….just because you’re sick is no excuse for sobriety….just saying :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back