Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry I must be too stoned but who are we talking about? :paleo: I am just super exited about it going legal and haveing fun:vibe:
That's just me reminiscing, I mean I could go down a rabbit hole here giving you 30 years of me being exposed to this plant.the first 15 of which I was very naive and had no idea what it was for f*** sakes.I was a 12-year-old boy,my friends used to come over to my mom's living room just so they can stem rub her living room plants I didn't know what they were, I do now. Just being exposed firsthand to some of the better cultivators that used to be around our area and still may very well be I've just been out of the loop, makes me really happy and proud that I was raised and exposed to the people places and things that I was exposed to because I realize that my elders did me a favor.

Last edited:
Jean-O's Root Beer Float S2 Auto has to be the most heavily trichome coated autoflower I've ever seen, and even rivals many Photoperiods I've grown...
_20220921_125109.JPG

lol what is up with this crazy lady. makes me laugh at the prospect of what is really happening behind the scenes with this woman. I feel like she has a lot of crazy oppossum tea parties, perhaps a oppossum dance recital lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back