Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shop class teacher wears prosthetic boobs to teach class in!
Originally born male, now self identifies as a woman!
1663770836134.png

They aren't implants, they are fake tits like the kind,
you buy from a joke shop, for hilarious stag do's etc.
1663770871323.png

Would you find this off putting in class?
Should there be nipple guards , to stop students eyes being poked out?
Why not join in this fun trend?
Don't dely, get some false tits today!

Shop class teacher wears prosthetic boobs to teach class in!
Originally born male, now self identifies as a woman!
View attachment 1516809
They aren't implants, they are fake tits like the kind,
you buy from a joke shop, for hilarious stag do's etc.
View attachment 1516811
Would you find this off putting in class?
Should there be nipple guards , to stop students eyes being poked out?
Why not join in this fun trend?
Don't dely, get some false tits today!

Damn dyslexia….. I coulda swore that video was titled “stupid cunt Kenny” instead of “Cupid stunt Kenny” :face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Acid trips from all time cult tv show "Prisoner of cell block H"!!
Back in the early 90's before anyone really had a internet connection in the UK, stoners would gather at friends houses, to get stoned and watch late night Australian woman's prison drama "Prisoner of cell block H".
Bad acting and even worse sets, just made it all the more watchable!
Back then there were also very few tv channels to choose from, unless you paid for satellite tv to watch the footie games!
So crap actors and wobbly sets aside, this awful cheap tv program was taken to the hearts of late night British stoners!
You had Bea who was top dog (The position of top dog meant you operated the steam press, the position of top dog was often taken by the prisoner with the largest tits)!
Lizzy a mad old lady who loved to make grog!
There were a ton of other memorable characters to numerous to mention them all.
Then there were the screws, vinegar tits and the freak.
The first video is of the "freak" AKA Joan after she had been spiked with LSD!
In recent times the show has been remade in the US and is called"Wentworth"!

He's to work in Saratoga Springs with a guy named Dr Rainbow that used to do tie dyes the old Cherry Garcia tie dye shirts for Ben & Jerry's I remember very very clearly meeting a gentleman named Lance in Saratoga Springs near spit and spat fountains with some of the best pot this world has to offer and guess where it came from the Adirondack mountain range

Damn dyslexia….. I coulda swore that video was titled “stupid cunt Kenny” instead of “Cupid stunt Kenny” :face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I have Lesdexia too!
I even attended the Notional Dyslexia institute, to learn coping strategies etc!
I spell check everything, if I have the time.
Cupid Stunt is one of my favorite Spoonerisms of all time but "Friar Tuck" can make an amusing spoonerism! :crying:
See if you can pull the bones out of these potential spoonerisms!
  • The acrobats displayed some cunning stunts.
  • Sir, you are certainly a shining wit.
  • He fills her soul with hope.
  • Have you brought your sleeping bag?
  • She is sure pretty.
  • Have you seen her sick duck?
  • Oh, the suffering of purgery on my soul!
  • He's not a pheasant plucker.
  • She showed me her tool kits.
  • He's a smart fella
Answers in the Spoiler.
The spoiler is part of the forum software and has no external links to elsewhere on the interweb.
(If the statement above is untrue in any way, then hit the report button ASAP!)
You won't be hitting any buttons though, as this "spoiler" is legit and I am a well known member, so you know where to point the finger if needs be!
No finger pointing necessary though, no-one ever uses spoilers and I believe they can be put to good use, if people knew about it!
Please lets not have any "I'm not pressing any spoiler"! "Spoiler" is a forum function (not a link to the interweb)"!, in the official Xenforo software!
If you want to be careful on the interweb fine, just trust the forum software.
I mention the above because some believe, it is a link to the interweb!:nono::face::rolleyes1::yeah: It is not a link!

Stunning Cunts, Wining Shit, Hole with Soap, Beeping Slag, Pure Shitty,Dick Suck,Surgery on my Pole, Pleasant Fucker, Cool Tits, Fart Smella

1663774468013.png

Last edited:
Yeah definitely guilty there of not reading my posts when I'm using a microphone and it choosing whatever it wants to put in and me not proofreading my posts and going back and looking at six or seven of my posts and going wow these guys must think I'm a complete nincompoop

I am sorry I must be too stoned but who are we talking about? :paleo: I am just super exited about it going legal and haveing fun:vibe:
Yeah definitely guilty there of not reading my posts when I'm using a microphone and it choosing whatever it wants to put in and me not proofreading my posts and going back and looking at six or seven of my posts and going wow these guys must think I'm a complete nincompoop
:nono:Nah we all are :headbang:I blame the oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back