Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t heard definitively yet, but the recruiter called me on my way home from the interview saying the interviewer asked how soon I can start. The last several months have really tested my anxiety meds with the slow paying contracts, off-the-rail interviews and declining pay rates.
Sounds like one caveat you need to bring to this when you get hired is asking for hazard pay if the s*** gets deep

Sounds like one caveat you need to bring to this when you get hired is asking for hazard pay if the s*** gets deep
I prefer to stay a contractor so that I get paid for ALL THE HOURS I work. Not only that, but my contracts have a clause increasing my rate if the work is on weekends. I find that when businesses pay, they keep the bullshit to a minimum.

I prefer to stay a contractor so that I get paid for ALL THE HOURS I work. Not only that, but my contracts have a clause increasing my rate if the work is on weekends. I find that when businesses pay, they keep the bullshit to a minimum.
I enjoy your willingness to get what your worth!
My cousin's all upset because her husband is been at the same warehouse It's a commercial warehouse where local companies and businesses can store their refrigerated Overstock he's been there for 15 years and he's making less than $15 an hour right now and every time I go over to visit them she's all of his ass like God damn it why don't you say something or and I'm thinking to myself that is kind of weak sauce that after all those years that he's been there he hasn't you know what I mean it's like was he working for that my pillow guy laughing out loud oh my Lord but yeah you know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back