20201023_234443 (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • 20220804_190259.jpg
    20220804_190259.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • 20210518_145149.jpg
    20210518_145149.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 12
OMG! You guys yak so much! I had to take a few days off to get prepared for another interview (nailed it!) and ended up 80 pages down. Later today, I’ll be able to catch up on the weed too!

Did you get a new job @eprotege ...or are you waiting to here....?

When the Live Stoners are on Speed....I start at the current page and work back a few......80 pages would make you go Blind........:headbang:

Thinking about that...where is @Suki813 ....?

You ever have a moment as a 48-year-old man where you say to yourself I just want to be somewhere deep in the country where I can take a half hour drive and see all my friends and get away from all of the societal b******* that people are walking around with. I just had some lunatic come up and approach me on the sidewalk maniacally trying to get me to vote for some proposition to appear which basically is trying to abolish slavery in Vermont I'm pretty sure this s*** was probably written into the laws back in the early 1700s because Vermont was one of the first states to start the Underground Railroad as individual doesn't understand where he's coming from however in the last 60 years the only indentured servitude I've seen Brandon has been people working for Corrections for free and there wasn't a color involved it's all about that recidivist money making justice system we call progress in this country my Lord I'm all for making the right choices but I I get really weirded out by these folks that hang on to something maniacally and try to shove it down people's throats in our society to me is a red flag that things are going downhill really really fast. Especially because if there was anything like that going up in my state it had been nipped in the bud so damn fast people's heads would be spinning, I guess it's just a matter of perspective huh

Did you get a new job @eprotege ...or are you waiting to here....?

When the Live Stoners are on Speed....I start at the current page and work back a few......80 pages would make you go Blind........:headbang:

Thinking about that...where is @Suki813 ....?
I haven’t heard definitively yet, but the recruiter called me on my way home from the interview saying the interviewer asked how soon I can start. The last several months have really tested my anxiety meds with the slow paying contracts, off-the-rail interviews and declining pay rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back