Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Good People, I come here today humbly seeking advice. As I have already posted, I have a grow currently underway with Mendel genetics. My grow closet isnt large enough to accomodate all of them, so I had to move one out last night. I choose to move Pineapple Fantasm, for the reasons of being too large and I got this one as a freebie anyways. Pineapple F is a collaboration between Brother Mendel and mephisto. I moved her outside, but due to the unseasonably high temps she looked stressed so I am weighing the idea of setting up a little burple light that I have as a spare and have her split time under that light and outside in the natural sun. Do any of you feel that would be putting undue stress on a plant that is, I am guessing, already stressed from the move. She has the structure to be a large auto. She is currently on about day 33 and just in preflower/beginning flower. Those genetics look very hardy and my inclination is that they can handle the transitions, but I would love any feedback from you expert growers. Thanks.
Personally I never bring a plant that’s been outside, inside….do to the possible pests.

Hello Good People, I come here today humbly seeking advice. As I have already posted, I have a grow currently underway with Mendel genetics. My grow closet isnt large enough to accomodate all of them, so I had to move one out last night. I choose to move Pineapple Fantasm, for the reasons of being too large and I got this one as a freebie anyways. Pineapple F is a collaboration between Brother Mendel and mephisto. I moved her outside, but due to the unseasonably high temps she looked stressed so I am weighing the idea of setting up a little burple light that I have as a spare and have her split time under that light and outside in the natural sun. Do any of you feel that would be putting undue stress on a plant that is, I am guessing, already stressed from the move. She has the structure to be a large auto. She is currently on about day 33 and just in preflower/beginning flower. Those genetics look very hardy and my inclination is that they can handle the transitions, but I would love any feedback from you expert growers. Thanks.

I am by no means an expert and grow indoors but I have noticed the less I move plants around the better they are…I was running a perpetual auto grow with multiple tents.. Now each tent runs it’s own full run from seed to harvest to hopefully put less stress on plants with auto the less stress the better IMO
Personally I never bring a plant that’s been outside, inside….do to the possible pests.

and what @Frank the Dank said didn’t even think about bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back