Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
4C1A5709-4753-49EA-9AD4-6FC74B07F124.jpeg

Hello Good People, I come here today humbly seeking advice. As I have already posted, I have a grow currently underway with Mendel genetics. My grow closet isnt large enough to accomodate all of them, so I had to move one out last night. I choose to move Pineapple Fantasm, for the reasons of being too large and I got this one as a freebie anyways. Pineapple F is a collaboration between Brother Mendel and mephisto. I moved her outside, but due to the unseasonably high temps she looked stressed so I am weighing the idea of setting up a little burple light that I have as a spare and have her split time under that light and outside in the natural sun. Do any of you feel that would be putting undue stress on a plant that is, I am guessing, already stressed from the move. She has the structure to be a large auto. She is currently on about day 33 and just in preflower/beginning flower. Those genetics look very hardy and my inclination is that they can handle the transitions, but I would love any feedback from you expert growers. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back