Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
alirght better stop coming out left field now just went down the young gravy worm hole :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did someone say gravy???
1663605823261.gif

Wow. How did you make that! I see so many of you get up to such interesting stuff, I am constantly impressed.
I do a chilled ISO quick wash, swishing for 30 seconds. Then I pour through a 125 micron sieve and a coffee filter into a pyrex baking dish. (you'll be tempted, but don't wring the coffee filter out into the dish! ) Then a slow no heat evaporation in a dry dark space with good airflow is best. You'll be tempted to heat it, but it's that much better if you don't. (A dark grow tent with constant controlled 35% rh is perfect) Now, just wait for it to completely dry, and the extract has completely hardened like shatter. When you think it's completely dry, use a razor blade and see if it breaks to bits and if it doesn't, continue drying. Check daily with a razor blade and scrape at the edge to see if it breaks up correctly. When it does get to that point chop it to small bits and powder to form the balls. (you can put it in the freezer to make it harden more if needed.) After you've chopped it to bits, you're ready to make balls. I like to compress the bits in a cold ice cube tray, so I can just pop them in the freezer if I need to when I'm making them. But once you have slightly compressed a little in the tray just pluck it out and roll it into a ball, and through the powdery bits to make it bigger while compacting it with your fingers. Let them stand out over night if needed.

This is how I do it...
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back