Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dude I'm going to experiment with a old closet I have that remains dark and relatively good humidity and run a few tubs
Evening brother!
Sounds great, post some pics when you do!:headbang:

Before you start check out monotubs and how to grow in them, on youtube.
They can be made in various sizes,so to fit your closet.

You'll also need to paint the inside with waterproof paint, so you can bleach wash it to keep it sterile, no old exposed wood!

Carpets are the enemy of the mushroom grower, the harbor tons on spores and bacteria etc which can easily cause contamination.
A hard washable floor is best in the closet grow area, if possible.
Hygiene is paramount for success, you will need bleach and isopropanol alcohol id decent amounts, always be cleaning.

I'll say no more, check out youtube, there's tons of good info!
:pass:

Evening brother!

You'll also need to paint the inside with waterproof paint, so you can bleach wash it to keep it sterile, no old exposed wood!

Carpets are the enemy of the mushroom grower, the harbor tons on spores and bacteria etc which can easily cause contamination.
Hygiene is paramount for success, you will need bleach and isopropanol alcohol id decent amounts, always be cleaning.

Kitchen cabinet work Arty? :pass:

Evening brother!

I got a few successful flushes under my belt I was one of those fools back in the '98-99 era up here in Vermont at Middlebury College it took mycology as a minor. I'd say the biggest thing for me is finding spores of something that I can just keep running because once I start I ain't going to stop I'll just keep it going but just between you and me what I was thinking about doing is putting a small 2x3 or whatever I can fit into that closet a tent so I can seal it up it needs to be a controlled environment as much as possible possible

Last edited:

Can you imagine if that were an American baseball game there would not be an unturned head

ejp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back